News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

06.11 - New Projects, Re-Stocks and Free Shipping!

Started by madbean, June 11, 2013, 08:20:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

http://www.madbeanpedals.com/projects/index.html

Free Shipping Week (06.11 - 06.18)! All domestic orders ship free. All international orders under $50 ship free (int'l orders $50 and over will be chraged the normal shipping rate).

New Projects: Kraken, Sharkfin and the Weener Wah II. Restocks: Afterlife, Kingslayer, Mudbunny, Road Rage, Double Flush, Chunk Chunk, and Current Lover.

Kraken and Weener Wah II project documents are online. Sharkfin project doc will be up later today.

drezdn

gingataff

'bout that international shipping, is it ok to make more than one order?

edit: perhaps I'm just overly cautious. All orders? OK, I'm in. ;D

Tremster

Guitar pick ordered!
And some other things too.
I always forgot that pick because it's in the little corner there, so this time it was the first thing in the shopping cart.

And, BTW, thank you Brian for the free shipping!

jimilee

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

madbean

pryde

Sharkfin and some other goodies on the way. Schweeet  ;D

midwayfair

Serious question -- why two 3080s instead of a 13700 for the FSH? :(

madbean

Quote from: midwayfair on June 11, 2013, 05:24:35 PM
Serious question -- why two 3080s instead of a 13700 for the FSH? :(

Well, I already borrowed a couple things from the Tonepad project and it just seemed like I would be copying it completely if I did that.

Hangingmonkey

Ordered the sharkfin along with a few other goodies.

Is there a way to mod the sharkfin to get a sweep up and down switch?

Cortexturizer

IT would be awesome if someone was to come up with a project containing only the Sample and Hold side of the Sharkfin. I've heard that that's not so easy. Still, I'm prayin' for a project cause the S&H side is the only thing I would be using..

I have a Moosopotamous pcb of this etched but really thinking of getting a very first Bean!
https://kuatodesign.blogspot.com - thoughts on some pedals I made
https://soundcloud.com/kuato-design-stompboxes - sounds and jams

raulduke

Bucksears

Sharkfin ordered!

Not something that I'd use all the time, but a lot of fun to have around.

ch1naski

Quote from: Cortexturizer on June 12, 2013, 01:58:05 AM
IT would be awesome if someone was to come up with a project containing only the Sample and Hold side of the Sharkfin. I've heard that that's not so easy. Still, I'm prayin' for a project cause the S&H side is the only thing I would be using..

I have a Moosopotamous pcb of this etched but really thinking of getting a very first Bean!
you know, I was just setting up in Photoshop to laser print a transfer for the moose version,  myself. Now I don't need to.:D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
one louder.

midwayfair

Quote from: Cortexturizer on June 12, 2013, 01:58:05 AM

I'm pretty sure you can leave off the envelope without any problems. It's not that many parts. I'm not even convinced you'd get the whole effect into a smaller enclosure by omitting it.

You could replace the trims with a pot + resistors on both sides, to have external access to things like the balance of steps up to steps down. Might be fun. In fact, I might just go ahead and do that on my build when I get around to this. I don't really need TWO more envelope filters.