News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Prismatic Reverb (aka Deadastronaut Flying Saucer aka Box of hall aka...aka...)

Started by chromesphere, June 20, 2013, 12:53:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

Quote from: GrindCustoms on October 27, 2013, 06:08:49 PM
Looking great! Verbs are fun to build :)

As far as i know, the Box of Hall is a design by CJ that couple guys pulled a variety of layout out of it...

The Tenebrion is essentially the same thing other that we added a feedback pot to control the amount of feedback.....if that control is turned completely CCW...it's a Box Of Hall....

Box of Hall was the board used to devellop the Tenebrion ;)
sweet!!! Can't wait to build my tenebrion!
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

gtangas

Hi Paul

Ive read part of the post but there is a lot of stuff changing... do you think its ok to build the last version or its better to wait untill they reach a final result?

chromesphere

Hey Sergio, I haven't been following the thread for a while now, I would ask on the thread.  If Rob (deadastronaut) has implemented the changes he was telling me a month-ish ago, its going to be an awesome effect!! im going to have to build another one :D
Building so many effects its usually not long before a pedal gets replaced by another.  The prismatic reverb is still connected to my amp.  Its the best ambient effect I have built so far, hands down!
Paul
Pedal Parts Shop              Youtube

burney

Quote from: chromesphere on June 20, 2013, 12:53:01 PM
Hi guys, [...]

It's your fault!! I watched ALL of your YouTube videos until late last night.  ;)
Total noob btw. Well not total, my 6yo son and I bought a beginners kit last week, we wired up a Seg7.

chromesphere

Quote from: burney on November 17, 2013, 02:24:08 PM
Hi guys, [...]

It's your fault!! I watched ALL of your YouTube videos until late last night.  ;)
Total noob btw. Well not total, my 6yo son and I bought a beginners kit last week, we wired up a Seg7.

Another victim :D welcome to the hobby / obsession / etc. :D

gtangas

Hehe
Thats right... A new and healthy obsession  :o ;D

Yea Rob is testing a new PCB... And Man I want one for me and just for me.... He he

burney

Quote from: chromesphere on November 17, 2013, 11:37:53 PM
Quote from: burney on November 17, 2013, 02:24:08 PM
Hi guys, [...]

Another victim :D welcome to the hobby / obsession / etc. :D

First I'd better fix this or he'll kill me - he's 6 1/2  :)
Long time guitar player but I've spent the last 10 years in DAW-land learning the ropes, now I've decided to  ease off a bit on that. No doubt I'll be talking about multi-band compressors and transient killers before long so don't be too harsh on me! I've already been to Bear and Madbean - now what will be my first project? DA Reverb and Deep Blue are probably a little to advanced, suggestions welcome!!

honi

So... if anybody reads this, is there a schematic available for the Prismatic Reverb?

chromesphere

Pretty sure its now called the chasm reverb...Ask Robert Henry: https://www.youtube.com/user/100roberthenry

Or search on DIYStompboxes for "chasm reverb"