JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

B_of_H

Quote from: jkokura on February 05, 2011, 09:22:18 PM
What are they new?

Vintage 30s are nice.

Jacob

yeah, actually the only thing i'm not sure about is the v30's.  I'm going to give them a shot though before selling them. 

this is for a project I just started that's kind of funk rock/electronic music and i'm using a lot of filters and octaves so I'm not sure yet whether they can handle to expanded range yet.

i've been gassing for one of these for about 8 years (srsly) and I finally bought a head but was going to have to wait to buy a cab for a while.  literally, the next day this came up on craigslist.

the head is Weber 6s100 sunn clone but i'm having it built out quite different than stock (ppimv, reworked preamp circuit, 6N6P etc...)

gtr2

I've got that exact cab!  It's a great cab and I love the casters.  I bought mine of craigslist too.  I just wish the tolex on mesa's cabs was a little tougher.
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

stecykmi

Did you build the 6S100 yourself? I've been eyeing an amp build for a while now and I love the SUNN sound...

Which model does 6S100 most "inspired" by?

B_of_H

Quote from: stecykmi on February 07, 2011, 07:15:11 AM
Did you build the 6S100 yourself? I've been eyeing an amp build for a while now and I love the SUNN sound...

Which model does 6S100 most "inspired" by?

No, I intended to build it myself but it sat in my shop for months.  Eventually I realized it was never going to get done so I called my friend and laid a handful of mod ideas on him (mods that I wouldn't even begin to know how to do)

I'm not sure what it's inspired by but it has an 3f86 preamp tube and two kt88's.

B_of_H

update:

I traded the speakers for a wh4 whammy and a line 6 fm4 filter modeler!  (it's a good friend and I think i'm going to build him a road rage or true bypass loop as well as I feel a little guilty)

Things are going to get funky in this house for a while.  :)