News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

08.01 - Announcing Function F(x)!

Started by madbean, August 01, 2013, 10:39:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Effectsiation

Great news! Looking forward to seeing what you guys can do!

Bret608

Talk about the culmination of a lot of great work! All the best, and I can't wait to see what the fundraiser includes!

pickdropper

Thanks guys, we're pretty excited about the possibilities.  We have a long way to go and a lot of work to put in, but I believe in the talents of the group we have, so I am very optimistic.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

eldanko

BOUT TIME!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Super stoked about this!
www.danekinser.com - Music, Builds, other nonsense

timbo_93631

Also super stoked, I am wishing the best for you all! 
Sunday Musical Instruments LLC.
Sunday Handwound Pickups

slacker775

Sounds like this will be a pretty awesome combination!   Pretty excited to see what comes out of it.

Matt

Not surprised.  It just seemed like a matter of time.  Congrats!  Can't wait to see the finished products!   ...and of course the new projects!   ;D
Matt

mjcyates

I am very excited for you guys. You all certainly have the talent and knowledge to make this work. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

timbo_93631

Hey, when will you be taking job applications for off-site PCB populators?   ;D
Sunday Musical Instruments LLC.
Sunday Handwound Pickups

pickdropper

Quote from: timbo_93631 on August 03, 2013, 04:56:23 PM
Hey, when will you be taking job applications for off-site PCB populators?   ;D

We aren't planning on doing that initially, but we haven't ruled anything out for the future.
Function f(x)

pickdropper

OK, a couple of teaser shots of an evaluation board we designed.  Don't tell anybody.   ;D

Function f(x)

jubal81

Digital control of analog effects? Now that has me Velllly intrigued. DIY projects part of the business plan?
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

pickdropper

Quote from: jubal81 on August 03, 2013, 06:38:42 PM
Digital control of analog effects? Now that has me Velllly intrigued. DIY projects part of the business plan?

It's been discussed, but we're non-committal at this point.  All of us like the idea and feel very tightly tied to the DIY community, but right now we have to focus on getting things running first.
Function f(x)

spaceboss

gtr2

We are anxiously awaiting pedals that take over the world.  ;)
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer