News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Let the weekend begin: what are ur pedal plans?

Started by Gledison, September 13, 2013, 01:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gledison

Hey! Im glad we are entering the weekend! I have to populate my Zombii Fuzz an looking forward to it!
What r ur plans?
Great weekend Everyone!!!
If i fart a lot,  it means that i'm a Gas expert ?

bcalla

I've got 3 that I'm actively working on.

GuitarPCB Industrial fuzz.  Tested it last night, now I need to design a layout & box it.
1776 Multiplex with Modulation.  Tested a couple of weeks back, completed the layout, need to start drilling the enclosure.
Madbean's Harbinger One.  Soldering components done, need to wire it up and test it.

Not sure how much I'll actually get done this weekend.  I also want to figure out what should be next. 

aballen

I have a harbinger and sharkfin stuffed.  Hope to rock them both this weekend, and if all goes well, I may even box them.

Clayford

Me? I'm boxing up my pedal board looper, just a simple Guitar In -> send to PB -> rec from PB -> Out to Amp. I have an old tube(tubes RCA Victor) console with a radio and record player I'm tearing apart and moding into an alcohol storage facility. That it has TONS of old school parts that I can possibly rob and make use of is a bonus. Does that count?
head solder jockey, part time cook: cranky&jaded

raulduke

I've got a couple of customer builds to finish, and also some new stuff to build up (Tonmeister V2 etc).

I'm really itching to get back into the building now that summer has officially left the UK!

When the sun is shining my urge to sit in my dark lair diminishes considerably  ;D

edit: Just realised I've passed my 1000th post without noticing; how did that happen !?!  :o :)

gtr2

1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

jkokura

Oh wow! What a question!

I think I have about 25 drilled enclosures I still need to fill, including some fun ones that are for me or for clients.

But I'm going to the Argos/Riders game on Saturday night. So stoked! I love the CFL!

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

timbo_93631

Rewiring an Darth Fader from OLC that once belonged to the Dead Ranch Hands.  A total spaghetti dinner of solid core was inside.  The creator must have uttered no less than 1,000 swear words during it's shameful creation.  OLC boards make me eternally grateful for the nice fabbed PCB's we get here.  Other than that, I'm going to populate a Militant Chili, a Dist+, TB MKII, and both top secret pcb's from jkokura's top secret pcb bundle sale.  Which was top secret btw.  Awesome. 
Sunday Musical Instruments LLC.
Sunday Handwound Pickups

Bret608

After coming off of (for me, anyway) a string of boxing completed boards (okay, just two!), I have a couple of boards I want to finish populating and hopefully test. They're a vero NPN hybrid Fuzz Face and a "stock" specs Pepper Spray. But it's going to be really nice here so I'll be lucky to get to any of it! My family does like to play. I get way more done in the winter.

icecycle66

I just finished up a home etched Nautilus.  I'll post the demo and build report sometime this weekend.

CRBMoA

Moving my daughter to her new apartment. She will be a Junior at Oregon State this year.

Possibly drinking.

angrykoko

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese in the trap.

Vallhagen

Great question. My main plan, besides to actually spend time outdoors in this sweet late summer, im gonna give my recent build Reamp and DI-boxes a serious shot:) ... Record some Music, that is.

Cheers
Yes i still have Blüe Monster pcb-s for sale!

...and checkout: https://moodysounds.se/

juansolo

Got a fuzzface to build, a Bender to make better and a nasty thing to test/build... Amongst many other things.
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

Willybomb

Well, I think I'm a couple of switches short of being able to rock my Deadringer, but other than that I'm hoping to vero and rock:

SHO-CrackleNotOk
NE-1 bass preamp
Really Cheap Bass Compressor (if I can make it to the local for parts)

and populate and rock a Haberdasher Sea Urchin board.

No boxing most likely. No enclosures and a lack of stomp switches, although these are for multis most likely.