News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Serendipity!

Started by k.rock!, February 17, 2011, 01:55:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

k.rock!

Hey guys!

I did this one I while back for my friend (I didn't even know how to use graphics at the time  :-[). The enclosure is a custom drilled, custom brushed finish by PPP. Orange LED. To me it sounds fantastic! Very clear tone and subtle overdrive. My friend loved it! :)

Rock on,
-Kaleb

[attachment deleted by admin]
God bless!
www.kalebromero.com

madbean

I really like those brushed finishes they are offering now. Do they seem as durable as the standard powder coated ones?

k.rock!

They do actually...maybe even a little better quality than the powder coats, IMO. I haven't held on to one for a while to know about durability but it seemed pretty darn well painted to me  :P
I really like the PPP quality and the brushed finishes are killer, definitely ordering one for myself later :)
God bless!
www.kalebromero.com

gtr2

Great build!  I like your battery placement.  I never really thought about putting it up there.

josh
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

k.rock!

Thanks Josh! Actually I really had no choice! I ordered this cliff enclosure with my dimensions but the cliff has those ridges on the inside (which i was unaware of) and they enough to not allow the battery to fit on the bottom. But I'm glad I was able to close it up given that it is placed on top of the pots :)

God bless!
www.kalebromero.com