News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Fall Sale Wrap-Up

Started by madbean, October 21, 2013, 08:55:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

Thanks to everyone for making the Fall Sale a big success! My fingers are worn from packing plastic bags, and it's a great thing. You can expect to see more sales in the future...maybe as a quarterly thing. And, there will be something at least for Dec, as I do every year.

Anyway, the success of the sale will translate directly into more projects/PCBs getting made and sooner. I expect to finalize the next batch this week, making the next release in the first half of Nov.

ch1naski

Thank YOU Brian, and make sure mine gets sent out first. ;)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

one louder.

pryde

Thank you Bean!

Got my pcbs in the mail today. I would say next time you have a sale stock up on those mudbunny boards, looks like they sold out pretty fast  :)

jimilee

Thank you sir!!! You are Los Hermano Supreme!!!! (I'm not sure what that means so If it's bad, my apologies!!!)
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Jean-Rock

Thank you very much !!

I'm glad it's a successful sale !
Jonny Rock the "French Canadian"

Affiliation : Jonny Rock Gear

http://www.jonnyrockgear.com

wstimson

Quote from: jimilee on October 21, 2013, 01:51:10 PM
Thank you sir!!! You are Los Hermano Supreme!!!! (I'm not sure what that means so If it's bad, my apologies!!!)

It means "the supreme brother"  But since Hermano is singular, you should actually use El Hermano Supreme.  :)

But other than a minor syntax error, you are correct, sir!  Brian is awesome.

Micpoc

A sale where everyone who participated is happy... that's what one calls an unqualified success!  :D

Can't wait for my Kingslayer to arrive! I haven't finished any projects in quite a few months and I'm itching to get started.