News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Handmade boards out of stock until 3.13

Started by madbean, March 07, 2011, 03:26:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

I've taken ordering offline for the handmade boards until 3.13. This is, unfortunately, totally necessary for me to get the time I need to test out the new CNC and get it working. I've tried for weeks to get caught enough so that I feel comfortable spending three or four days on it, but it never happens. If I can get it operational, I will be able to start cranking out lots of these boards with machine perfection, so I hope it will be worth a temporary inconvenience!

Brian

gtr2

Best of luck Brian!  Hopefully these few days can save a lot of time for you in the future.

Josh
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

night-B

Thanks for your devotion to our hobby! Keep on your great job. I can't wait to see the new projects  ;D
Any news of the build off contest?

aziltz

whoa dude, you have a CNC?  WE NEED GUTSHOTS! 

Or maybe just a picture of the whole thing.  I'm assuming this is for drilling and possibly cutting the boards, but I haven't seen CNC on anything smaller than a big mill.  I'm intrigued to say the least.

madbean

I'll post some shots once I have it set-up. It's a decent sized desktop machine. Large enough to mill a strat body.

night-butterfly--thanks for the reminder. I will get the announcement together for the Spring build-off this week.

bigmufffuzzwizz

I've been checking back everyday for the new update, boy what an update! Sounds like a necessary step for advancement. Can't wait to see the new projects in store for us ;D
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

dwstanford

Sounds like it will be worth the wait.   I'm eager for new build off competition as well.  I missed the last one.

sgmezei

Yeah I totally want to see that beast. Post some pics! And yes, thank you for your dedication!