News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

2.22 - Stuff back in stock

Started by madbean, February 22, 2011, 03:15:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

The Sunking, Neutrino, Slambox and Aquaboy are now back in stock!

I kinda messed up, though: I thought I had re-ordered the Zombii, but I did not. So, those will be out of stock for a couple of weeks. I'm placing a new order this week for boards, so I will be sure to include that.

One note: there is a small price increase on the Sunking from $10 to $11. To offset this added cost, I am shipping a little bonus package with every board.

The bonus includes

1 - 422k metal film resistor
1 - 392k metal film resistor
1 - 820pF multi-layer ceramic
1 - 390pF mult-layer ceramic
1 - 390n Panasonic poly film cap

This will be a limited time offer, but I have enough to last roughly 100 orders.

madbean

Hold the door! I only received a partial shipment. I've got the Sunkings but not the Slambox, Neutrino or AquaBoy. I've emailed the manufacturer to find out what's going on. They've never done a partial shipment on any of the orders I placed previously. This means a further delay on my being able to ship those three boards out.   :-\

B_of_H

i'm waiting on the dig dug boards for another (apart from the one that I'm sending today) order.  Do you have an idea of when those will be done?

madbean

Okay, word is the remaining boards ship tomorrow. So, I will get those by Saturday, I think.

FYI: Neutrino, Slambox and Aquaboy will ship on or after Saturday.

Quotei'm waiting on the dig dug boards for another (apart from the one that I'm sending today) order.  Do you have an idea of when those will be done?

I will get these done as soon as I am able. The next board order is already going to be 6 or 7 other projects, so I don't know yet if I will be able to include the DD in that. Actually, I need to get the prototype built! I have about 6 other proto builds going on right now, but I will make more of an effort to get the DD done sooner.

B_of_H

cool, I understand.

the only reason I ask is that I came up with a tune that uses the seek wah model on the line 6 fm4 and I'd rather not lug that thing and it's wall wart around for just one part of a song.  ;)

keep up the good work!

rhcp311

Well, I'm glad that the Sunkings are back in at least. I placed an order for two this morning, so I got a little worried when I saw some of the stuff didn't really come in yet! Haha.

madbean

Took delivery on the remaining boards this morning. Firing up the printer for postage right now!