News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

11.01 - Function F(x) Fundraiser Announcement

Started by madbean, November 01, 2013, 06:21:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pickdropper

Quote from: the3secondrule on February 16, 2015, 08:19:19 PM
It's not often that I shell out for a "boutique" pedal (and I say boutique with the most positive of connotations), but I'm gassing hard for this bad boy.
Is there any southern hemisphere distro in the pipelines? or failing that, are you guys selling direct?
I need one of these critters in my life :)

TLDR: GIMMEH!

We aren't setup to sell direct, but some of our dealers have confirmed that they do ship worldwide.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

cooder

Quote from: madbean on February 16, 2015, 08:04:38 PM
His review is very insightful into the idea behind the CF. But, I do think he gives a little too much credit in the idea that every small nuance was carefully planned. Some things are happy accidents. That said, he totally nailed how I would describe the CF in a much more eloquent way. Huzzah for JustNick!
Not a problem to have happy accidents in it too, there's many happy accidents in history.
The overall concept and sound is a total winner obviously (and unlike blue tack not just a happy accident) and that's what this review nailed too! You guys must be chuffed and it's great to see this gathering steam. Reviews like this must be really helpful! Well deserved!
BigNoise Amplification

mmlee

>Marcus

pickdropper

Quote from: mmlee on March 06, 2015, 12:54:31 AM
Yo,
Is this my best bet to get one here in the UK?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Function-f-x-Clusterfuzz-Fuzz-Pedal-/371272051366?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item567189eaa6

It's Rock'n'Roll Vintage eBay store.

Cheers,
Marcus

Hey Marcus,

At this point, it probably is as we don't have a UK distributor yet.  RNR Vintage will ship worldwide, too.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

culturejam

Axe and You Shall Receive also ships worldwide.
Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

GrindCustoms

So in my effort of helping out my buddys i.... somehow hooked a band to FFX ClusterFuzz.

At first it was going to my studio engineer friend Yannick, but after playing it and LOVING it, he decided to make it part of the band that he's currently producing and on tour with right now....

So yep! ClusterFuzz is rocking the northern lands right now!

Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

culturejam

Govmnt_Lacky

Any insider info on new releases? You guys seem to be headed in the right direction. Can't wait to see what happens next  8)

culturejam

Quote from: Govmnt_Lacky on March 29, 2015, 07:08:01 AM
Any insider info on new releases? You guys seem to be headed in the right direction. Can't wait to see what happens next  8)

I just posted a pic of a populated PCB for our next release on Facebook. It's a 2-in-1 overdrive with multiple footswitching switching options.

playpunk

Quote from: culturejam on March 29, 2015, 07:16:44 AM
Quote from: Govmnt_Lacky on March 29, 2015, 07:08:01 AM

I just posted a pic of a populated PCB for our next release on Facebook. It's a 2-in-1 overdrive with multiple footswitching switching options.

Looks slick (of course). What footswitching options are we talking here?
"my legend grows" - playpunk

culturejam

Dave can fill in the details, but basically there are a couple of "modes" you can select by  holding down both switches for a few seconds. One mode is "standard", so each switch bypasses each OD circuit like an on/ff. Another mode uses one switch to bypass the whole pedal, and the other toggles the second OD circuit off/on (so you can boost or stack). I believe a third mode has master bypass on one switch, and the other switch toggles between the two OD circuits (flip/flop).

But like I said, Dave has the details. It's microcontroller stuff, and that's usually where I check out.  ;D

playpunk

Quote from: culturejam on March 30, 2015, 07:30:51 AM
Dave can fill in the details, but basically there are a couple of "modes" you can select by  holding down both switches for a few seconds. One mode is "standard", so each switch bypasses each OD circuit like an on/ff. Another mode uses one switch to bypass the whole pedal, and the other toggles the second OD circuit off/on (so you can boost or stack). I believe a third mode has master bypass on one switch, and the other switch toggles between the two OD circuits (flip/flop).

But like I said, Dave has the details. It's microcontroller stuff, and that's usually where I check out.  ;D

My eyes were glassing over when I got to the end of that post. But it sounds cool!

Important question - how haunting are the low mids? are the upper mids sufficiently paranormal?
"my legend grows" - playpunk

madbean

Well this just showed up today. It's pretty cute with its little fakey knobs there.

jimilee

That looks dangerous sir, you should probably send it me.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

micromegas

when you said that you'll probably be open about circuit design/schematics, I didn't thought you were going to engrave them on the top of the pedal :P.

Looks cool.
'My favorite programming language is solder' - Bob Pease

Software Developer @ bela.io