Sumpin' big cookin'

Started by madbean, November 08, 2013, 05:22:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

Just a tease of a much larger endeavor.

Tremster

How will we all find the time?

GermanCdn

I think this would be the definition of being a tease.  Not cool.  But soooo looking forward to it. :P
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

DutchMF

Nice Brian, really nice!! I can't figure out how you find the time to do all this and start up a business..... But thanks, for both!!! Can't wait till the fundraiser/redesign/new stuff etc. etc.......

Paul
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

ch1naski

Gimme gimme gimme.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

one louder.

jimilee

Listen man, I can set up a direct deposit from my paycheck to your bank account, Imma just need a place to live.  :P
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

madbean

Ha ha...actually, this is only covering etching artwork, not manufactured PCBs. It's way past time to bring everything up to one standard. It looks to be close to 100 projects by my count.

madbean

I'm having a lot of fun re-doing some of these old projects. My skills have improved a bit since 2009!

neve1272

would love to buy a dark side i was late to the party and had to etch mine...that said its my favorite fuzz
Kip

madbean

41 projects done so far. Some new things you guys have never seen in there. Still having fun!

madbean

Other long-talked-about, no-showin projects will finally surface. I'm up to 65 layouts completed now.

culturejam

Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

selfdestroyer

Quote from: madbean on November 19, 2013, 07:18:10 PM
Other long-talked-about, no-showin projects will finally surface. I'm up to 65 layouts completed now.

I see a jumper on the PigButt... so I am taking it its single sided and I am getting very excited. I just got a copper clad order in and I am patiently waiting. lol.

madbean

Quote from: selfdestroyer on November 19, 2013, 07:34:41 PM
I see a jumper on the PigButt... so I am taking it its single sided and I am getting very excited. I just got a copper clad order in and I am patiently waiting. lol.

Yes. All these layouts are single sided.

pickdropper

Jeez, that's quite a Marathon.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper