News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Your suggestions for etching projects

Started by madbean, November 14, 2013, 06:15:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

It's looking like just under 50 overdrive/distortion projects alone. Man, I'm really gonna want to re-build some of this stuff. I forgot just how many great circuits there are to do. I've ordered a new batch of PnP Blue in anticipation  8)

pickdropper

Quote from: madbean on November 22, 2013, 09:15:10 AM
It's looking like just under 50 overdrive/distortion projects alone. Man, I'm really gonna want to re-build some of this stuff. I forgot just how many great circuits there are to do. I've ordered a new batch of PnP Blue in anticipation  8)

I think there should be a prize for the first person that makes a pedal board consisting of all 50 OD/DIST circuits.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

Tremster

Quote from: pickdropper on November 22, 2013, 10:08:54 AM

I think there should be a prize for the first person that makes a pedal board consisting of all 50 OD/DIST circuits.

I'm sure Juansolo has already built them all.

pickdropper

So basically, if you've seen Juan, you' seem 'em all?
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

GermanCdn

Challenge accepted.
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

ggarms

I just bought 2 more sheets of PNP, and have been going nuts with the discontinued projects! Keep em coming!

Grand prize goes to all 50 projects in one god box.

DutchMF

Quote from: ggarms on November 22, 2013, 10:37:13 AM
I just bought 2 more sheets of PNP, and have been going nuts with the discontinued projects! Keep em coming!

Grand prize goes to all 50 projects in one god box.

Well, Curtis should order himself a small shipping container then.......

Paul
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

madbean

Quote from: pickdropper on November 22, 2013, 10:16:14 AM

pickdropper wins the Internet for today.

billstein

Quote from: madbean on November 22, 2013, 11:06:04 AM
Quote from: pickdropper on November 22, 2013, 10:16:14 AM

pickdropper wins the Internet for today.

Agreed. Nicely done.

angrykoko

Quote from: madbean on November 22, 2013, 08:46:06 AM
Quote from: angrykoko on November 20, 2013, 06:35:18 PM

• Cosmopolitan but for 1590B (and keep the board mounted pots).
  • Sonic Titan
  • Distortion + with pads for common mods and maybe some post boost to help the volume issue.
  • Maybe some of the popular ROG circuits, the one Jon raves about Azbache and the supro
Koko
Cosmo: done!
Sonic Titan: Actually, I think I have a layout.

Someone mentioned a Crunchbox. How about one with some hip mods?

Can I just call you "santa bean"!
Thank you for the new cosmo.
Crunchbox.. very cool.
The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese in the trap.

madbean

I think we will definitely have a "multi-fx" box contest next year with these as the projects to be used. It would be a lot of fun. I'd even like to do an honorary entry for that!

jimilee

Quote from: madbean on November 22, 2013, 01:44:50 PM
I think we will definitely have a "multi-fx" box contest next year with these as the projects to be used. It would be a lot of fun. I'd even like to do an honorary entry for that!
Totally down for that. Are we actually going to vote at the end or.....
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

jubal81

I'm throwing my vote behind any of the ROG stuff. 'Specially a Double D.
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

jimilee

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.