News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

12.3 - We made it!

Started by madbean, December 03, 2013, 07:28:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

I'm pleased to announce after taking into account fees and postage purchased thus far, we have reached our fundraising goal of $3000 for Function F(x)! Thanks to this community, we will be able to move forward with our plans for a laser engraver. If you have seen any of pickdropper's builds, then you know just how awesome this will be for our products.

I can't say enough about the DIY community. You guys gave generously, and we are incredibly thankful for it! You've helped play a large role in making this happen for us. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

The Fundraiser page is still open for now, but is officially over as we have reached our goal. This means if you missed out, there's still a chance to purchase the PCB packs but maybe not much longer. I will be doing the final tally on left-over PCBs and we will discuss in a couple of days what to do with them. Possibly we will offer the remainders for sale as individuals but I cannot say ATM until the team decides.

Lastly, I will be working on getting the remaining packets out today. There will also be some thank you cards sent out for the folks who made donations in a few more days, so please be on the lookout.

pickdropper

+1000

Thanks to everybody that contributed.  Your support means a lot to us.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

midwayfair

Congrats!

The boards look great, and having breadboarded yours and Forrest's designs over the weekend, they sound great, too. I have big plans for the SMD pcb. :)

madbean

BTW - Final tally from PCB purchases and donations: $3,132.66 as of today!

kothoma

marmaliser

Congrats...Its of no use to me but have you considered getting the most use out of the laser engraver by selling coated boxes engraved to customers specs? I am sure there would be a few takers on here

DutchMF

This rocks!!!!! Cool stuff guys, can't wait to see that thing in action!

Paul
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

selfdestroyer

I am so glad this all worked out for you guys. All of you are a critical part of the DIY scene and have helped people like me more than you know. What started as a dare is now a main hobby that brings me much joy. I am excited to see what comes from your collaboration over the next year and years to come.

twin1965

Well done guys :) Fantastic news!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

lincolnic

Congratulations, guys! I know I don't know any of you super well, but I'm proud of you all. I wish Function F(x) the very best.

micromegas

This makes me happy :). I'm eager to see what cames out of your minds/hands and only hope shipping to Spain won't get too high
'My favorite programming language is solder' - Bob Pease

Software Developer @ bela.io

jimilee

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

billstein

Fantastic. Congratulations.

gtr2

1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

jubal81

Congrats! Looking forward to seeing what you guys do with it. Gotta show us some NLCD pics (New laser cutter day).
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair