News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

BK Butler Tube Driver

Started by maysink, November 11, 2010, 08:54:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maysink

Wasn't this requested before? I know there's the work-a-like BAJA Real Tube Driver over at freestompboxes.org... Is this a board you're able/winning to whip up, Brian? Do you co-opt existing reverse-engineered projects?
[nothing to see here]
-e

irmcdermott

Are you just wanting a board etched of the existing Baja project?

maysink

QuoteAre you just wanting a board etched of the existing Baja project?

No (although maybe! ;))

I think the Baja REAL Tube Driver is not quite like the BK Butler Tube Driver. I seem to remember bajaman posting some schematics of a BK Butler TD and then the 'real TD' came later(?). Maybe brian's got his own take of a tube-based OD?
[nothing to see here]
-e

madbean

I do have permission from Bajaman to make PCBs from his layouts. I've never really offered them as a matter of practicality...meaning I'm trying to reduce the number of hand made boards I do. But, I'd be happy to do some one offs if anyone is interested even though I won't have it on the "Projects" page regularly.

As most know, I generally only do my own layouts, but I'm okay with custom jobs. The only thing I won't do is a board designed by Tonepad, GGG, and guitarPCB (since they sell their own) or a colleague's PCB design (unless I have permission).

Boom

Hey Brian,

I would be very interested in a REAL Tube Driver board (or 4) as well, should you find the time to make them. (Also eagerly awaiting your sub-mini tube amp project, and the dirtbag delay, and..... ;) )

I think I´ll be putting an order together next month anyway, when your new fabbed boards become available, so if you´re willing to etch the Tube Driver, just let me know what kind of lead time you need..

Thanks Yoeri

scdesigns

Sent you a PM regarding this board, still no reply. Would it be possible to buy one?

Thanks

stratogavster

A BK Butler Tube Driver fabbed board would be great!! handmade ones suck, really hard to get them right! please please can this be one of the next products!!! I can provide all artwork for tracing, schematics and detailed photos of the original pedal for reference.

:D

sgmezei

+1

I just received a Baja real tube overdrive from Bajaman himself. Brian suggested I send him a message on DIYstomp and he had a couple boards left. I will let you know how it turns out, but I wouldn't mind trying the BK as well.

bigmufffuzzwizz

I'd buy one of these boards if it became available. It is a project I've been wanting to do for awhile. I didn't know bean was working on a submini tube amp project!!  :o
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

ckim715

As would I; I am very interested in a Tube Driver Project
-Charlie

junkemail86

pedalman

I mod cheap guitars because my local music store said not to.