News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Stage Fright - No phase effect

Started by Domdec314, December 24, 2013, 12:35:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pickdropper

You may want to try playing with the caps in the feedback loop of the opamps in the phase section.  C4-C9.  You can socket and play with different values.

There was a thread about it a while back.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

Domdec314

My brother loves the pedal! Thanks for the help, guys.

synthlover

hi there,
this topic is a bit old but i encountered the exact same issue on my stage fright 2015 : no phasing, lfo not oscillating.
I could resolve it by making a link between C15 and C16 : the small trace between them was missing/broken, not sure why.. ???
Anyway, it's all good now.

great phaser btw.
cheers !
Patrice

madbean

Quote from: synthlover on July 02, 2017, 08:19:22 AM
hi there,
this topic is a bit old but i encountered the exact same issue on my stage fright 2015 : no phasing, lfo not oscillating.
I could resolve it by making a link between C15 and C16 : the small trace between them was missing/broken, not sure why.. ???

great phaser btw.
cheers !
Patrice

I've re-checked the gerber files used for manufacturing and spot checked a few boards and the trace connecting the two caps is present in both. So, I think yours was an anomaly. But, I'll keep an eye out to see if anyone else reports a similar problem.

jimilee

Quote from: madbean on July 03, 2017, 06:35:46 AM
Quote from: synthlover on July 02, 2017, 08:19:22 AM
hi there,

great phaser btw.
cheers !
Patrice

I've re-checked the gerber files used for manufacturing and spot checked a few boards and the trace connecting the two caps is present in both. So, I think yours was an anomaly. But, I'll keep an eye out to see if anyone else reports a similar problem.
I'm going to check the one I have that I couldn't get working and see if there is continuity. Great catch though, these things happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.