News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Three Pedals Build report

Started by aeroemi, January 28, 2014, 01:58:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aeroemi

Hi all, I'm glad to show you my first three pedal that I've built after a looong break I took some years ago...

Pedal #1: Tonebender MKIII
It is actually the madbean pasty face; I used three germanium transistor from musikding and I have modified some caps and resistors value just to ...
I added the DBS control (I called it this way  ;D) which stands for Dying Battery Simulator... It is awesome! It gives a bunch of different sounds you can get out of this effect...

Pedal #2: The Floyd Reason
This pedal is modeled after the MXR custom '78 badass distorsion... Probably one of the best-sounding distorsion I've built... I really like it, and I found it to be suitable for achive the Gilmour sound in song such as Numb...

Pedal #3 The Blackboard Reverb
This pedal is modeled after the Mr Black Supermoon, very ambient - friendly reverb, it is perfect to be used with long delays or volume pedals... Very cool!

muddyfox

Well it seems like you hit the ground running, coming back to building!
Those are very nice!

aeroemi

Quote from: muddyfox on January 28, 2014, 02:06:33 AM

Well it seems like you hit the ground running, coming back to building!
Those are very nice!

Thanks!
What do you mean with "You hit the ground running..."? Sorry I don't speak english so often...  ;D

stevie1556

Great looking builds especially after so long away!

Quote from: aeroemi on January 28, 2014, 02:19:59 AM
What do you mean with "You hit the ground running..."? Sorry I don't speak english so often...  ;D

It's an English expression whixh basically means you got off to a great, quick start :)

Sent from my thumbs using Tapatalk!

muddyfox

Yeah, what Stevie said. I meant that I certainly can't tell that you stopped building at all, the stuff looks great!

aeroemi

Thank you very much guys! Now I want to learn how to perform etching graphics on the enclosures!

Gledison

Maaaaan! the Floyd one is very cool! im myself a big floyd fan.
Could you post some sound sample of it?
great buildS!!
If i fart a lot,  it means that i'm a Gas expert ?

danwelsh

I think they're all awesome but especially like the Floyd one as well.

aeroemi

Quote from: Gledison on January 28, 2014, 04:21:05 AM
Maaaaan! the Floyd one is very cool! im myself a big floyd fan.
Could you post some sound sample of it?
great buildS!!

;D ;D Sure!! I can post it tonight...

GrindCustoms

They all look nice, but would be even better with some gut shots.

Is your reverb based on the FV-2 processor?
Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

aeroemi

Quote from: GrindCustoms on January 28, 2014, 05:26:32 PM
They all look nice, but would be even better with some gut shots.

Is your reverb based on the FV-2 processor?

You mean some better (high quality) photo? Probably you're right, I just did them with my phone...

The reverb is based upon the BTDR-2H Long processor.

das234

"Gut Shots" means pictures of the inside of the pedal.  The circuit board and wiring inside.  People on the forum love to see them.