News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Quick schem/board verification if you please?

Started by Sibob, February 04, 2014, 12:51:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

selfdestroyer

Jimilee where are you? Isn't this the time you pop in and suggest 9v and ground pads on both sides of the boards to make multipedal boxes easier. heckled with love, I only say this cause I like the idea also.

Cody

jimilee

Quote from: selfdestroyer on February 06, 2014, 07:38:11 PM
Jimilee where are you? Isn't this the time you pop in and suggest 9v and ground pads on both sides of the boards to make multipedal boxes easier. heckled with love, I only say this cause I like the idea also.

Cody
Normally yes, but the latest shows 3 +9 on the board already!this guy is out of control!
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

rullywowr

Looks very nice!  I know the 2.54 mm spacing looks a little tight but  if you design your own boards (which I'm sure you will) you can set the spacing for in/GND/9v/out  in the same order. This will allow you to run 2.54mm ribbon cable and make the wiring really easy and clean. I do this often. Just my 2c. Your layout looks great.

DIY Guitar Pedal PCB projects!

Sibob

Normally yes, but the latest shows 3 +9 on the board already!this guy is out of control!

Do everything to excess?! ;)

Thanks guys, I've ordered some protos from Osh Park so will see how we get on :)
As always, thanks for all the help so far!

Si