wait, what?
"I have many leatherbound books, and my apartment smells of rich mahogany"

maysink

[nothing to see here]
-e

madbean

Quote from: maysink on March 15, 2011, 07:58:26 PM
No love for the Mysterioso Jr?  ;)

It may be upgraded to the two channel version. I came up with a wicked layout for it that fits in a 1590B. I'm just waiting on the prototype to see how it works out.

petesz

So keen for a Boneyard and LaVache! exciting..

madbean

One more note: the Pork Barrel is about to go out of stock, but I managed to add in another order for these, so they will be fully restocked with this next batch.

Ang3lus

Boneyard : CM Plexitone
Gearhead: Screwdriver
Pig Butt: Op-Amp Muff
Sparkplug: This is a mash-up of a ZenDrive and BluesBreaker with a clean blend.
Egghead: Clark Gainster
LaVache: Les Lius
Weener Wah

those are the ones i will probably build :)

stevewire

Hey Brian,
How are you?
What is the story on the new version of the Yellow Shark?  Just a different lay out or are there some changes?

Looking forward to the Gearhead, Boneyard and the Silvertone boost.  The Sparkplug sounds interesting also.

madbean

Quote from: stevewire on March 16, 2011, 07:11:58 AM
Hey Brian,
How are you?
What is the story on the new version of the Yellow Shark?  Just a different lay out or are there some changes?

Looking forward to the Gearhead, Boneyard and the Silvertone boost.  The Sparkplug sounds interesting also.

New version is fabbed-- double sided, solder mask etc. No circuit changes.

hoyager

Definitely keen on the phaser and the vibrato, is it perhaps similar to the voodoo magna vibe?...  

gtr2

Quote from: the3secondrule on March 15, 2011, 09:40:04 PM
put me down for a weener and a pigbutt

;D ;D ;D

wait, what?

Sounds like Deliverance...
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

maysink

Quote from: madbean on March 16, 2011, 02:50:38 AM
Quote from: maysink on March 15, 2011, 07:58:26 PM
No love for the Mysterioso Jr?  ;)

It may be upgraded to the two channel version. I came up with a wicked layout for it that fits in a 1590B. I'm just waiting on the prototype to see how it works out.

Awesome. Been looking forward to this one and a Sr. model is even better!
[nothing to see here]
-e

Micpoc

Brian, I don't recall if the CM Plexi and AC-Tone are built on the same PCB, but if they are, will it be possible to build either on the Boneyard board?

jtn191

based on sound alone, my vote goes for Gearhead, La Vache, and Weener Wah

sgmezei

I second the voting poll idea. I  am definetly interested in at least half of the new ones you are working on. We could maybe have a vote to see which ones you should invest energy into first.....hahaha. Let us know if sending you a PM with an order will help you make up your mind about the "possible releases"

Love the boards!  ;D

madbean

My decision to release a project at a particular time usually depends on a couple of factors, not least of which is what I can get done by a certain date. Some of the ones listed are finished and simply need to be documented, and some are designed but not yet verified. Of course, having a poll could mean changing things up and delaying the releases altogether since I tend to release projects in groups rather than one at a time. So, I'm not sure how to integrate a voting system into this yet. But, I'm not against the idea either. It could mean getting the projects people want into their hands more quickly.