News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Fireball v90

Started by madbean, March 16, 2011, 09:39:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DutchMF

Haven't seen this before, but F&*K that's a cool machine! Considering the age of this thread I guess you either sold this or it's gathering dust in a corner? If you need help with it, my bass player programs CNC machines for a living, so if you want I can put you 2 in contact....

Paul
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

fish22

Hi, my name is Wyatt.

rullywowr

Wow!  I just watched a few YouTube vids of this beast and it is certainly awesome.  I wonder if you have got a chance to use it in prototyping?

DIY Guitar Pedal PCB projects!

ch1naski

Does it also G-Code programming?
one louder.

jimilee

Yeah,I wonder what happened??
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

madbean

I still have it. Thing is, not long after I bought it I decided to switch to manufactured boards over hand-made ones. It hasn't really gotten any use although every week I think "yeah, I really need to get back to that". Probably the best use of it now would be to do some etched artwork on boxes since I very rarely do handmade boards anymore.

I have it set up with a Windows machine running Mach-3.

jimilee

Quote from: madbean on April 17, 2013, 04:55:18 AM
I still have it. Thing is, not long after I bought it I decided to switch to manufactured boards over hand-made ones.
ooohhhhh well keep on keepin on then....
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

madbean

I think I will make a goal of doing something with it in the next two weeks. It could be a good resource for several things besides doing some artwork. It's a waste not to take advantage of it.

Maybe I will have something to show for it soon!