News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Aristocrat!!

Started by petesz, March 17, 2011, 09:45:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

petesz

Finally got this one finished and working! Wired it up last weekend then plugged it in and nothing happened  :( But i pulled it back out, had a few days rest and realised i'd just wired the DC jack battery and adapter positive terminals the wrong way around ehh.
All good now though and it sounds very nice! Much like what I was expecting, the purple side is normal (wth pink LED) and the blue side (with Blue LED) is high gain mod and external switches for the diode clipping! I was a little wonky with the drilling you can probably tell but luckily the big knobs dont get it the way.
Anyway great circuit and thankyou very much Mr Bean for the pcb and all the resources on this great site! Ive done 4 bean builds so far and working on a Sunking next!

[attachment deleted by admin]

jkokura

That's a super build! I really like the paintjob. Any details on how you did it?

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

petesz

Yeah its just spray paint really! So sprayed half of it blue and the other half purple, then did a kind of light spray of gold over the purple side (you cant really see in the pic) and then a misty white spray over the whole thing in bits. Used a spray on gloss and it tends to react to the white for some reason and make it look the way it does, but its cool!

gtr2

Very nice and creative build!

josh
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer