News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

TV Series - What Are You Watching?

Started by culturejam, February 25, 2014, 07:45:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

micromegas

wow! I'm watching Vikings' last chapter now (after-meal pause) and this gets darker and darker every time!
'My favorite programming language is solder' - Bob Pease

Software Developer @ bela.io

Scruffie

Tried the blacklist last night... nopeee, cheesy and over the top, can't see why it's rated so high on imdb.

Anyone watched 12 Monkeys the series yet? Thinking of giving that a go.
Works at Lectric-FX

Haberdasher

Quote from: madbean on March 11, 2015, 05:40:04 AM
I'm hooked on John Oliver's Last Week Tonight which is frikking AWESOME. Only other thing I am watching is Walking Dead and Better Call Saul (kinda).
oh man, his bits on nuclear weapons, infrastructure, and drones just slayed me
Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

Haberdasher

Quote from: Scruffie on March 27, 2015, 08:52:44 AM
Tried the blacklist last night... nopeee, cheesy and over the top, can't see why it's rated so high on imdb.

yeah the blacklist got old very quick to me
i've watched the 12 monkeys but only because i loved gilliam's movie so much.  the series is pretty horrible compared to it imho.
Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

Scruffie

Quote from: Haberdasher on March 27, 2015, 08:56:54 AM
Quote from: Scruffie on March 27, 2015, 08:52:44 AM

yeah the blacklist got old very quick to me
i've watched the 12 monkeys but only because i loved gilliam's movie so much.  the series is pretty horrible compared to it imho.
It basically seemed like CSI or NCIS or whatever they're called with one, out of place, interesting character who I could also see getting tedious and a generous dousing of shaky cam and quick cuts with helicopters.

Yeah I love the original and didn't expect it to exactly stack up but thought it could be okay, might give it a miss then.
Works at Lectric-FX

Govmnt_Lacky

I watch Blacklist religiously. It is basically James Spader with supporting cast BUT.. I am a huge fan of Spader and his acting so I quite enjoy it.

Also into Better Call Saul. It looks like it is getting interesting and I do like where the story line is going so far.

Luke51411

Quote from: micromegas on March 27, 2015, 08:47:06 AM
wow! I'm watching Vikings' last chapter now (after-meal pause) and this gets darker and darker every time!
I just started watching the first season of Vikings after seeing it mentioned in this thread and it is a cool show.

PigeonFX

Been really enjoying 'Fortitude' - It has a Twin Peaks vibe to it.
I'm PigeonFX - www.pigeonfx.com

flanagan0718

Just finished season 2 of Rectify. Loved it. It's a great Sundance channel show

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

selfdestroyer

You guys got me watching John Oliver and I just love the interview with Snowden. Oliver has a great way of delivering his questions.

Cody

irmcdermott

Daredevil. Daredevil. Daredevil........ Daredevil

blearyeyes

Quote from: flanagan0718 on March 27, 2015, 03:25:39 PM
Just finished season 2 of Rectify. Loved it. It's a great Sundance channel show

I Love Rectify!

He did it, no he didn't do it, yes he did, well maybe he didn't, well he thinks he did, no he doesn't really think he did because he's hallucinating with Lezly with a "Z".. no maybe I'm hallucinating well I....WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT'S THE END OF SEASON TWO?

Can't miss Blacklist.  I have been watching from the fist episode so I guess I'm stuck.

I hate to admit it but I like the MARVEL stuff.

Then again I watch TV to become a brain dead couch potato, not to appreciate fine art... 

Cortexturizer

"I don't want to live in a world where someone else makes the world a better place better than we do."

guys tell me that you're watching :D
https://kuatodesign.blogspot.com - thoughts on some pedals I made
https://soundcloud.com/kuato-design-stompboxes - sounds and jams

raulduke

I need to catch up on Vikings.

We started watching Game of Thrones Season 5 last night.

Great start to the new series (IMO).

I even subscribed to Now TV, lining the pockets of d*ckhead Ruper Murdoch, so we can watch it on our TV.

I think I'm addicted  ;D

wgc

Quote from: Cortexturizer on April 16, 2015, 02:21:07 AM

"I don't want to live in a world where someone else makes the world a better place better than we do."

guys tell me that you're watching :D

I'm watching, cool show.  That and GOT, and just watched "Chosen" on crackle - surprising   might start daredevil
always the beautiful answer who asks a more beautiful question.
e.e. cummings