News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

I forgot my own birthday....

Started by madbean, March 22, 2011, 11:09:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

We are one year old as of 3.18! Thanks to everyone here for your continued enthusiasm and participation. And, you patience! I can only imagine what MBP will be like in its 10th anniversary.

By the way...notice anything different on this page?

reddo

Well then, a big belated

Happy Birthday Madbean

and many more happy and healthy ones.

the SB banner is way cool.

jtn191

woot, my birthday's later this week

congrats on making the Smallbear banner

Haberdasher

I barely knew what a resistor was when I stumbled across this place and joined on Mar 29.  I had no idea the place was so new!
Anyway, thanks for sticking with me so I could learn the ropes a bit.

Congrats on one year, bean!
Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

mjcyates

Brian you have done an outstanding job with this site! Thank you for all of your hard work and dedication. I am sure 2011 will be even better.

masterlk

Congrats on the SB banner, that is so cool! I always wondered why this site wasn't on there. Happy Birthday Madbean Pedals!

bigmufffuzzwizz

Thats amazing! You've really done a truly great job, offering awesome projects, lots of modifications for them and valuble information new and old pedal builders can use.
I remember seeing gruntbox builds on the BYOC forum and searching like crazy for madbean related products. How happy i was when i stumbled across this site. Now I'm can't get outta this place ;D
Keep up the great work Bean
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

Chi_Boy

Congratulations on both counts!

The Smallbear banner really establishes you as a member of the DIY Foundation Club.  Without that club here are a lot of of that would never try something like this. 

Now if I could only stop impulse buying of your darn boards!   ;)

night-B

Congrats for all work done here! This is in this place I learned all I know on stompboxes.
Your pcbs and pdfs are awesome  ;)
Everyone here is friendly and pleased to help, it's really a pleasure to post on this forum  ;D

petesz

Congrats!! Looking forward to another year!
Quote from: night-butterfly on March 23, 2011, 05:20:44 AM
Your pcbs and pdfs are awesome  ;)
+1 It's what keeps me buying madbean boards!

lincolnic

I had no idea you'd only been in business for a year! I bought my first boards almost a year ago. I've learned a ton from building your pedals, Brian, and I've got plenty of learning to do. Looking forward to the years to come!

madbean

Thanks everyone! It warms my black heart to hear all this (note: heart is not really black).

Actually, I was in operation a bit before the website. Boy, those were the days....I did all my business by an emailnewsletter and you had to email me to request boards. This format is much better, I gotta say.

bigmufffuzzwizz

Quote from: madbean on March 23, 2011, 10:16:53 AM
It warms my black heart to hear all this (note: heart is not really black).

Keep sucking up solder smoke then  ;D
It won't take long
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

gtr2

1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

k.rock!

Feliz CumpleaƱos Habichuela Loca! (Happy Birthday Mad Bean)  ;D haha

Glad to be part of this great community!

-Kaleb
God bless!
www.kalebromero.com