News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

I forgot my own birthday....

Started by madbean, March 22, 2011, 04:09:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dwstanford

I can't believe you've only been around a year!  I found this place about 8 months ago and would have imagined you'd been around for at least a few years already.  I built my first pedal from one of your boards (super hard-on).  Before that, I had never even seen the inside of a pedal and I assumed they were boxes of magic filled with unicorn horns and dragon turds.  Thank you for helping me debunk that myth.  Seriously, you have a great thing going here.  The web site is awesome.  Your customer service is awesome.  Your boards and PDFs are awesome.  Thanks.

bigmufffuzzwizz

Quote from: dwstanford on March 23, 2011, 12:28:58 PM
Before that, I had never even seen the inside of a pedal and I assumed they were boxes of magic filled with unicorn horns and dragon turds.  Thank you for helping me debunk that myth.

hehe. I still feel that way about vintage amps
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

gtr2

Quote from: dwstanford on March 23, 2011, 12:28:58 PM
I had never even seen the inside of a pedal and I assumed they were boxes of magic filled with unicorn horns and dragon turds.  Thank you for helping me debunk that myth.

Well, maybe yours aren't... ;)
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

thatirishsob

Congrats and happy birthday MB! I remember those emails, in fact I was going through old emails recently and found one announcing a new board, the Aristocrat! That was so long ago now ahahaha You have been awesome for the DIY community Brian!

jstbrowsin