News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Fatpants and Krank

Started by menamestom, March 27, 2011, 09:08:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

menamestom

My first 2 madbean builds.  Rushed the finishes a bit but I need the pedals on my board quick as I have no boost and drive so sound a bit like Hank Marvin at the mo...

Also on a tight budget so the paint is what I had left over from installing mobile phone masts, new masts ususally come with a can of touch up spray so the Fatpants is Goose Grey and the Krank Telegraph pole brown (with some silver Hammerite speckle on).

They both sound great but I've caught the bug and planning the next ones already :)

[attachment deleted by admin]

gtr2

Very nice!  Welcome to the forum!

Josh
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

nzCdog

Hey man nice job especially if you were in a rush! 
Quote from: menamestom on March 27, 2011, 09:08:02 AM
They both sound great but I've caught the bug and planning the next ones already :)
Totally addictive huh?  I'm bit too ;)

k.rock!

Very cool! I like the look of the white pedal with the girl decal...reminds me of vintage Coca-Cola commercials...they both look great! Welcome to the Mad family! haha

-Kaleb
God bless!
www.kalebromero.com

bigmufffuzzwizz

They both look great! Welcome!

Quote from: k.rock! on March 27, 2011, 07:48:28 PM
Very cool! I like the look of the white pedal with the girl decal...

Exactly!
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

jcuempire

Nice jobs. 

Quote from: menamestom on March 27, 2011, 09:08:02 AM
I've caught the bug and planning the next ones already :)

There's alot of that going around.  I kind of like the Hank Marvin sound, though...

menamestom

A bit of Hank's not bad now and again ;)

I wasn't planning to do anymore but I seem to have a spare enclosure, so what else can I do?  And there's no point in ordering just one board so I may as well order 3.  Looks like I'll be around here for a while :)