News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Mutron Micro V - Madbean's Kraken

Started by GrindCustoms, March 30, 2014, 10:12:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrindCustoms

There's not lots of clip of this circuit, so here's one! :)

Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

jubal81

Most amazing one-handed player ever ...

Great video. Sounds awesome and I like the way you go through the settings. It gives a great impression of the range of sounds and does it quickly.
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

slimtriggers

pickdropper

Quote from: jubal81 on March 30, 2014, 02:12:51 PM

Great video. Sounds awesome and I like the way you go through the settings. It gives a great impression of the range of sounds and does it quickly.

I think he was fretting with his feet.  :-)

Sounds great, Rej.  I still have to box mine up.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

GrindCustoms

Quote from: pickdropper on March 30, 2014, 02:38:05 PM
Quote from: jubal81 on March 30, 2014, 02:12:51 PM

I think he was fretting with his feet.  :-)

Sounds great, Rej.  I still have to box mine up.

My feet are so funky! ;D

You clearly see in the clip, that you have to run after the sweet spot, there's a wider range of possible/musical in the High Range mode but when you dial in the Lower range correctly, i like it far better.

For the simplicity of that built, it's a must! The «cocked wah» sounds are also really easy to achieve, adding a comp in front to keep the envellope «open» also helps a lot for that type of setting, no comps where used in the clip though.
Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

Jabulani Jonny

Yeah, just waiting for Brian to get these in and I'll be ordering a couple. They are for me and a buddy, who are huge Deadheads and we'll be going for the Garcia auto wah tone.

Great demo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jonathan