News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Hi

Started by Fred Dorfman, April 08, 2014, 06:17:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fred Dorfman

Please don't delete me, I can't take rejection. I'd have to chain myself back up in the basement if that happened. No, seriously, longtime lurker avoiding the madbean's axe.

gtr2

1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

Haberdasher

fred "the dorf" dorfman?  welcome!

Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

flanagan0718

Do be bashful we don't bite...hard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

samhay

Hi,

My name's Sam. Apparently, I haven't posted anything either, despite having lurked for a while now.
Some of you may have come across me before over yonder at DIYSB.

flanagan0718

Quote from: samhay on April 09, 2014, 04:46:51 AM
Hi,

My name's Sam. Apparently, I haven't posted anything either, despite having lurked for a while now.
Hi Sam. How is DIYSB? I've popped by via google searches in the past but haven't joined. Is it worth checking out?

jimilee

Quote from: flanagan0718 on April 09, 2014, 05:42:54 AM
Hi,

Hi Sam. How is DIYSB? I've popped by via google searches in the past but haven't joined. Is it worth checking out?
Very intelligent people over there. They are, however quick to jump on you if you don't watch yourself.that is to say you need to resiat the urge to flame over there, it happens quickly.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

flanagan0718

Quote from: jimilee on April 09, 2014, 07:23:21 AM

Hi,

Very intelligent people over there. They are, however quick to jump on you if you don't watch yourself.that is to say you need to resiat the urge to flame over there, it happens quickly.
Good to know. Maybe I'll just remain a lurker. Plus the people here are much nicer and extremely intelligent. **best forum I've been a part of**

jimilee

Quote from: flanagan0718 on April 09, 2014, 07:47:16 AM
Quote from: jimilee on April 09, 2014, 07:23:21 AM

Hi,

Good to know. Maybe I'll just remain a lurker. Plus the people here are much nicer and extremely intelligent. **best forum I've been a part of**
I'm not saying don't, I post over there, just be art about it is all I'm saying. :-D
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

jhigginb

I think I fall under the lurker category. So here is my post :)

I build for my son. I spend too much time building things for him that I still haven't learned how to play, except a couple scales. Oh well, I really enjoy building. Next on the project list will be a few amps once the pedals are done.

flanagan0718

Quote from: jhigginb on April 10, 2014, 07:48:49 AM
I think I fall under the lurker category. So here is my post :)

I build for my son. I spend too much time building things for him that I still haven't learned how to play, except a couple scales. Oh well, I really enjoy building. Next on the project list will be a few amps once the pedals are done.

Might I recommend the Lil Watter. Check this thread out.
http://www.madbeanpedals.com/forum/index.php?topic=6904.0

Leevibe

Quote from: Haberdasher on April 08, 2014, 06:51:47 PM

Fletch fans are most certainly welcome!

pickdropper

Quote from: Leevibe on April 10, 2014, 09:45:01 AM
Quote from: Haberdasher on April 08, 2014, 06:51:47 PM

Fletch fans are most certainly welcome!

True, although I don't recommend lending any of them your towel, even  if their car has just hit a water buffalo.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

Govmnt_Lacky

What is it with this pedal building? Its all ball bearings these days!

Valid

I'm not sure if I posted yet or revently. But I check the forum a lot these days. Don't have time to actually build stuff but I'm preparing for a s@@@t load of pedals.