News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Introduce myself

Started by urbanosterman, April 12, 2014, 05:29:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

urbanosterman

Hi all, I'm a musician from Sweden, I have played in several bands, rock, acoustic folk, and pop. I'm a fottpedal builder, and has been for many years. I did found this site jyst a few weeks ago, and so far I have build the Bearhug Compressor. I like this compressor very much, as I sometimes play my stratocaster with my fingers through my Vox AC15 amp.

Leevibe

flanagan0718

Welcome to the forum, if you need anything just ask. We are all very friendly here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jimilee

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

pickdropper

Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

micromegas

You'll find a new home here. Welcome to the most awesome  diy forum on Earth.
'My favorite programming language is solder' - Bob Pease

Software Developer @ bela.io

midwayfair

selfdestroyer

Welcome urbanosterman, Looking forward to seeing your builds.

Cody

Vallhagen

Quote from: urbanosterman on April 12, 2014, 05:29:10 AM
Hi all, I'm a musician from Sweden, I have played in several bands, rock, acoustic folk, and pop. I'm a fottpedal builder, and has been for many years. I did found this site jyst a few weeks ago, and so far I have build the Bearhug Compressor. I like this compressor very much, as I sometimes play my stratocaster with my fingers through my Vox AC15 amp.

Hej hopp Urban:)

Jag vet att det finns åtminstone en svensk till här, så nu är vi minst tre. Välkommen!
/Bengt
Linköping
Yes i still have Blüe Monster pcb-s for sale!

...and checkout: https://moodysounds.se/

dont-tase-me-bro

Noob here.  So far, I've made one pedal that doesn't work, because I think  I melted the 3pdt.
I thought this would save me money.

nzCdog

Quote from: dont-tase-me-bro on April 16, 2014, 04:48:55 PM
Noob here.  So far, I've made one pedal that doesn't work, because I think  I melted the 3pdt.
That'd do it :(
Welcome to the forum

selfdestroyer

Quote from: dont-tase-me-bro on April 16, 2014, 04:48:55 PM

Done that a few time. Happens to the best of us. Welcome to the group.

Cody