News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

04.24 Releases - additional info

Started by madbean, April 24, 2014, 02:53:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

Deadringer II, Sunking II, Zero Point Micro II, Zero Point Mini, NomNom, Naughty Fish, Kingslayer II as well as more Weener Wah and Kranken PCBs.

• Project docs will be up over the next 24-48 hours.
  • I will be doing demos of the Sunking, Deadringer, ZP Mini, and Nom Nom. These will be built on production boards instead of using my prototypes so it will take me a bit of time.
  • I will post the demos as soon as I can get things built and boxed up.
  • Limit of 5 Sunking boards per customer so more people have a chance to get one. If I do another batch I won't put a limit on them.
  • Shipping rates have changed: Domestic shipping is now $2.50. $50 and over is free 1st Class. I brought back free Priority for $100 and over. For International, the rates are the same, but I pushed the ranges further so smaller orders are cheaper to ship now. We'll see how this goes.
  • The Projects Page has been re-organized a bit

GrindCustoms

Nom Nom Nom, this is going to be Naughty! 8)
Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

gtr2

1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

AllenM

upthepunxxx

Being new to the site, I was going to ask about the Sunking and how to order one. I am going to order one now. Im super pumped!!

Wake up and smell the noise!!

ckim715

AHHHH do I get a Kingslayer or a Sunking!?
-Charlie

selfdestroyer

Quote from: ckim715 on April 24, 2014, 09:01:45 PM
AHHHH do I get a Kingslayer or a Sunking!?

Do what I did, get both and decide later. lol

Cody

Tremster

The new Deadringer might be the be all and end all of Tubescreamers.

Tremster

Is it just me, or does the "Order" link for the Bacon Bits not work? It sends me to Paypal's website, not to the shopping cart. Don't have this with the others?!

madbean

Looks like I broke some of the code on the Baby Boards buttons. All fixed now. Just be sure to refresh the page next time you load it up. Thanks for the catch.

madbean

Quick update: I'm working furiously on the new documentation and it will be up as quickly as possible. All the orders from this new batch will be processed tomorrow and shipped Monday morning.

Kinki fuzz

madbean

Thank you! I'm really happy with how it turned out. Plus, I've been jonesing to incorporate some of those plastic shaft pots in a project since they are so cheap now.

selfdestroyer

Brian, great job on the Kingslayer2 doc and thanks for including a link to your Photoshop template for it. Saved me a bunch of time.

Cody

madbean

Quote from: selfdestroyer on April 27, 2014, 07:04:17 PM
Brian, great job on the Kingslayer2 doc and thanks for including a link to your Photoshop template for it. Saved me a bunch of time.

Cody

Cool, thanks!

All the docs are up except for the Deadringer2. I have to put in some time processing orders before people start flooding me with emails, but I will do my best to get the Deadringer completed tonight.