News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

"Celeste" Chorus (EHX Clone Theory)

Started by Haberdasher, May 25, 2014, 07:23:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bret608

Now I know how I missed this...I was in fact out of town when both this report and the PCB sale hit! D'oh...anyway, looks awesome and I think I need to YouTube these to see how the original sounds.

Haberdasher

Quote from: Bret608 on June 02, 2014, 10:20:25 AM
Now I know how I missed this...I was in fact out of town when both this report and the PCB sale hit! D'oh...anyway, looks awesome and I think I need to YouTube these to see how the original sounds.
Hey Bret, sorry you missed out brah.  I should have more in a couple of weeks though- no worries.
You can find a few demos of the clone theory with the edge switch, but demos of the original one with the 'flange' switch are few and far between.  pinkjimiphoton has one though (i think it's a "stupid pedal tricks" vid of his). i'm sure you can find it on the tube.
Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

Bret608

Thanks man! I was having trouble finding a clip with the flange switch. Should have known he'd be the one to have done one. Going to check that out now...

Peteyboy

Quote from: Bret608 on June 04, 2014, 06:34:18 AM
Thanks man! I was having trouble finding a clip with the flange switch. Should have known he'd be the one to have done one. Going to check that out now...

I think this might be the one,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_qtBRPeTLw

Scruffie

Quote from: Peteyboy on June 18, 2014, 08:05:07 PM
Quote from: Bret608 on June 04, 2014, 06:34:18 AM

I think this might be the one,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_qtBRPeTLw
Just to point out, while that demo will be close, it's a clone from the incorrect schematics online so wont be quite right (although that's if that'll even show up in a youtube demo, probably not).
Works at Lectric-FX

Bret608

Thanks, I hadn't actually seen that one. I found one where he was messing around with an original, showing this in-between setting on the switch. Still curious to hear his clone, schematic mistakes aside...

pinkjimiphoton

hi.
if ya nose around my youtube, theres video of the one i built, as well as the original mn3007 one with the vib/flange switch. the project cathexis laid out on vero works and sounds good, but it's not the same circuit as this one, scruffie got gut shots and i checked any parts in question for him, so THIS project is 100% right on the money to the original.
props on this guys...
rock on!
pink jimi

Scruffie

Yup, gotta give a big shout out to Jimi, without him I couldn't have confirmed the cap and resistor values and this might not have happened.
Works at Lectric-FX

jalmonsalmon

Quote from: Scruffie on June 22, 2014, 03:14:51 PM
Yup, gotta give a big shout out to Jimi, without him I couldn't have confirmed the cap and resistor values and this might not have happened.
@ Jimi and Scruffie    !BRAVO!
And to Keefe... awesome build and thank you for bringing this to us!
Information is not knowledge
Knowledge is not wisdom
Wisdom is not truth
Truth is not beauty
Beauty is not love
Love is not music
Music is THE BEST . .

Haberdasher

Quote from: pinkjimiphoton on June 22, 2014, 03:02:50 PM
hi.
if ya nose around my youtube, theres video of the one i built, as well as the original mn3007 one with the vib/flange switch. the project cathexis laid out on vero works and sounds good, but it's not the same circuit as this one, scruffie got gut shots and i checked any parts in question for him, so THIS project is 100% right on the money to the original.
props on this guys...
rock on!
pink jimi
sweet!  thanks jimi.  ;D

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:

Haberdasher

Quote from: jalmonsalmon on June 23, 2014, 10:48:34 AM
Quote from: Scruffie on June 22, 2014, 03:14:51 PM
@ Jimi and Scruffie    !BRAVO!
And to Keefe... awesome build and thank you for bringing this to us!
thanks js, hope you will enjoy it

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE: