News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

$40 iStomp on MF stupid deal right now

Started by Leevibe, June 06, 2014, 12:58:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leevibe

These are really handy to have and you can't lose at that price. They will probably sell out quick and change the deal. (Pray they don't alter it further)

https://m.musiciansfriend.com/stupid?kwid=035f62a5d71c44fbafc67e026e3da99e&gclid=CJGzwIaj5b4CFRRbfgodY2sAKg&source=3WWMWXGG

oldhousescott

Thanks for the heads up! I just grabbed one. They were a good deal at $50 a while back. At $40, it seemed a no-brainer.

Govmnt_Lacky

Cant get the link to work. When I go to the site it is still charging $95  :-[

Leevibe

Quote from: Govmnt_Lacky on June 06, 2014, 01:13:42 PM
Cant get the link to work. When I go to the site it is still charging $95  :-[

Hmm. It's working on my phone. When you go to MF, don't query for istomp, just click the stupid deal button. See if that works. Sorry the link isn't working for you. I wonder why.

Willybomb

Do you need a stupid iDevice to work with it, or can it be hooked up to a PC?

Doesn't seem to work unless it's the mobile site.

Leevibe

Quote from: Willybomb on June 06, 2014, 01:27:55 PM
Do you need a stupid iDevice to work with itm or can it be hooked up to a PC?

Stupid iDevice required. :(

oldhousescott

I just went to the main MF page. There's a button/tile for the SDOTD. I clicked that and boom.

rullywowr

DIY Guitar Pedal PCB projects!

Govmnt_Lacky

Leevibe

Nuts! Oh well, I've seen this deal come up at least 3 times. It wouldn't surprise me to see it happen again. I think it's worth it for the lexicon verb although I like the plate as much or more for some stuff. I haven't found any of the dirt useful. Angelic choir is kind of cool but I wish the pitch shifting could be dialed all the way out. The Leslie sim is fun.

Willybomb

Necro thread ressurection:

Since I last posted in this thread I moved (up? down? sideways?) to an iPhone 5c and all the iStomp effects are now free... so I'm thinking I'm going to try these things out if I can get one cheap enough to not worry about the cost (and ships to Australia).

Might be easier and cheaper than building the bloody things.  Anyone want to offload one?

jkokura

I have some I can offload.

Note to buyer - the cable that comes with the effect utilizes the 30 pin type of connection to an iPhone.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

Willybomb

Might be a problem - I only have an iphone 5 with that smaller connector..

Leevibe

Quote from: Willybomb on March 28, 2015, 05:36:19 AM
Might be a problem - I only have an iphone 5 with that smaller connector..

I use a 30 pin to lightning adapter. It works fine. 

Willybomb