News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Pedalboard pics megathread

Started by madbean, December 19, 2014, 07:16:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aentons

Wow, that is super spotless and ultra tidy. Where can I get some of those invisible wires you used   ;D

jimilee

That is awesome. Where's the phaser?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

pickdropper

Quote from: jimilee on May 29, 2021, 07:29:49 AM
That is awesome. Where's the phaser?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You've got them all.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

pickdropper

Quote from: Aentons on May 29, 2021, 05:57:22 AM
Wow, that is super spotless and ultra tidy. Where can I get some of those invisible wires you used   ;D

Thanks.  The wires are there, just as short as possible.  I cut the power cables down and reterminated.  It cleaned things up quite a bit.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

peAk

Quote from: pickdropper on May 29, 2021, 05:13:50 AM
I haven't really posted build reports in a while because it's mostly the same stuff that I'm building for other people, but I did finally build myself some minis and put together a new pedalboard.  A lot of these builds will look familiar, but I've been working with a a new sanding and laser marking process and I like it so much that I wanted a board of my own.  At some point, I'm going to redo one of the power wires, but it generally came out pretty clean.

Super Elegant  8)

Zoot

The Madbean Laureate,
An epitome of the philosophy of continuous improvement @MB.
Great board, great instructions, even now with great visual.
Congratulations Bean.
Cheers.
Zoot

Willybomb

Got asked to play a largish gig with some friends interstate in a couple of week, so I broke down the big pedalboard and put together a flyrig, making patches that just use the MS-3 onboard effects....  Fits into a semi-rigid laptop bag, and I'll be borrowing a guitar for the show.

Thewintersoldier

After building close to 200 pedals the past 3-4 years I've finally decided to stop being indecisive and have pedals flopping around the floor and make my first legit pedalboard in years. I took what is my sound and the essentials and decided to lock it in to facilitate actual playing and creativity. Not pictured is my diy wah. I'm gonna be taking a break from building to try and get in the creative mindset and start recording again. I left room for additional things to drop in and out.
It is pretty gratifying to have an all diy board (except the tuner of course). Would love to see some more pictures in this thread!

Who the hell is Bucky?

blackhatboojum

Quote from: Thewintersoldier on September 19, 2022, 06:06:51 AM
After building close to 200 pedals the past 3-4 years I've finally decided to stop being indecisive and have pedals flopping around the floor and make my first legit pedalboard in years. I took what is my sound and the essentials and decided to lock it in to facilitate actual playing and creativity. Not pictured is my diy wah. I'm gonna be taking a break from building to try and get in the creative mindset and start recording again. I left room for additional things to drop in and out.
It is pretty gratifying to have an all diy board (except the tuner of course). Would love to see some more pictures in this thread!

Hells yeah!  I was fortunate enough to get to see a few of these builds from birth to finish.  Seeing them laid out in a cohesive pedal board is some hot shit!
The kind of guy who sticks a fork in his Dr. Pepper... If you know what I mean.

blackhatboojum

Guess I'll throw my hat into the ring.  My pedalboard is usually a revolving door as I'm constantly swapping stuff in and out.  I'm always using an analog delay and flanger though.  It just depends on my mood and what flavor of those effects I'm feeling that day.  Any who...  Here's my latest pedalboard rendition and probably the one I'll continue to use for awhile.  Klon style buffer, Digitech Drop, Korg Pitchblack, Weener wah, Man o' War delay, and the Fraudhacker flanger into a Ceriatone 2202.

The kind of guy who sticks a fork in his Dr. Pepper... If you know what I mean.

Thewintersoldier

Quote from: blackhatboojum on September 20, 2022, 04:32:33 PM
Guess I'll throw my hat into the ring.  My pedalboard is usually a revolving door as I'm constantly swapping stuff in and out.  I'm always using an analog delay and flanger though.  It just depends on my mood and what flavor of those effects I'm feeling that day.  Any who...  Here's my latest pedalboard rendition and probably the one I'll continue to use for awhile.  Klon style buffer, Digitech Drop, Korg Pitchblack, Weener wah, Man o' War delay, and the Fraudhacker flanger into a Ceriatone 2202.

Simple but so many great sounds out of such a small setup. I love it. So colorful to. I'd love to run my tele thru that rig.
Who the hell is Bucky?

Willybomb

This is pretty much how my board sits at the moment.  I captured my HT-dual and I'm using that in the Mooer with a few different gain settings.  The only DIY stuff is the two expression switches and the CC to PC converter that converts CC# to the same value PC# so I can control the MPL without changing patches on the MS-3.

Don't need the polytune, but it's a convenient place to stick the Xvive wireless.