News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Neutrino (Burst)

Started by tenwatt, April 21, 2011, 06:23:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tenwatt

I completed Neutrino (Burst) circuit last night.  I hooked it up to my testing rig and didn't stop playing for an hour.  This is likely my favorite O.D. I've ever heard.  I don't have it boxed up yet, I'll be attempting to box it and a Slow Loris tonight.

Thanx for the great products and instructions, Brian.  You've made a longtime customer out of me.  I have to figure out what I can sell to see what else I can buy.  :P

I'll be inking this up at a later date but it sounded SO good I had to hurry and put it in a box.

Not too bright....

gtr2

Awesome!

Pics are welcome here  ;)

Josh
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

tenwatt

I figured I'd wait until they're boxed before I post pics.
Not too bright....

jkokura

The tube screamer strikes again!

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

tenwatt

Quote from: jkokura on April 21, 2011, 08:35:14 AM
The tube screamer strikes again!
I'm a big fan of screamers... 

Most everything else sounds over effected to me.
Not too bright....

jkokura

You do know that the Neutrino is a modded tube screamer right? Comparing the schems was both enlightening and surprising. I'm kinda interested in build a neutrino for each version of the eternity out there and comparing them all to a stock TS-808 circuit.

I'm glad you like it though. I like it much more than a stock TS9 or 808.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

tenwatt

Yes sir, I did.  I'm a big fan of tube screamers.  I've never had the pleasure of comparing the schems but would like to.
Not too bright....

bigmufffuzzwizz

I haven't built a tubescreamer yet...or even played one for that matter.  :'(
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

tenwatt

I added photos to the first post.  I'll be inking this up at a later date but it sounded SO good I had to hurry and put it in a box.  I'm not real proud of my wiring but it'll do.
Not too bright....

petesz

Awesome! I like those black knobs on the white even! And the wiring isnt so bad! Good job, I need to built this someday..

gibson88

What IC did you use in your build? Im going to embark on an eternity build soon, i've always wondered whats the difference between the 'burst' and 'black' version

tenwatt

Quote from: gibson88 on April 23, 2011, 08:37:58 AM
What IC did you use in your build? Im going to embark on an eternity build soon, i've always wondered whats the difference between the 'burst' and 'black' version
LM1458.  It's socketed so I can try a few different options.
Not too bright....

k.rock!

I love the simplicity of it! White and black just looks beautiful. Congrats man!

-Kaleb
God bless!
www.kalebromero.com

tenwatt

Quote from: k.rock! on April 23, 2011, 09:19:51 AM
I love the simplicity of it! White and black just looks beautiful. Congrats man!

-Kaleb
I've got some great art for it.  I just have to figure out how I want to get it on there.
Not too bright....

tenwatt

Updated the photos.  I added some artwork and I kinda like it.  I may change the knobs.
Not too bright....