News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Good evening chaps and chappettes

Started by JoeDorcia, July 20, 2014, 10:03:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeDorcia

Hi all on the wonderful forum,
Been stalking around on here for a few months and thought I should finally get posting and I'll pop up some build reports soon. I'm a friend of LaceSensor, actually in person too, can you believe it! I used to build guitars under the moniker Dorcia, hence the screen name. If anyone needs geetar work doing in here Manchester UK area do feel free to ask, I'm a trained luthier so I (pretend) to know what I'm talking about, haha.

Anyway, after meeting Lace and much chat I decided to build a few things, my currently list is:
Squeeze - Pedal Parts UK/Fuzz Dog Skwisher PCB, dynamcomp/Ross clone
El Embullo - One of LaceSensor's finished prototype boards he named Larry David aka Crunch Box, just wired in pots, boxed and added opamps
Big Bull - Pedal Parts UK/Fuzz Dog Big Bull PCB, Xotic BB Clone
Killer Hertz - 1776 Effects Six Shooter PCB

I have studied Juan and Cleggys finishing tutorial and ordered me some clear adhesive paper and Envirotex so I should be up and running with build reports/pics soon. Not sure how many of you have tried Pedal Parts UK/Fuzz Dog but his stuff is great. Just received a big Tayda order so my next builds are....
SHO
Xotic EP boost
Wampler Euphoria and Triple Wreck
Crowther Prunes n Custard
Multistomp for a friend - Dynabrain preamp, Xotic BB and Rat in one
Fender Blender Fuzz
MusicPCBs Tap Tempo Trem (terrified about this but what the hey)
Doppelgänger, PCB courtesy of Lace
Hamlet+
Multiplex Echo Machine with Slam and attempting Tap Tempo implementation on both 'heads'... Will it work? Probably not, haaaaaahaaaaaa.

So I have plenty to be going on with... I'm sure I will be much more vocal when I getting into the harder builds!

Much love
Joe
Making noise since 2001... If only I knew what I was doing

Instagram.com/Twitter - @JoeDorcia pictures and pretentious ramblings about my son, coffee, food, pedals and guitars...

m-Kresol

Welcome. You seem to have your hands full already... I guess you already realised that this hobby is freakishly addictive. Parts will be piling up very soon I reckon.
Happy building and good luck with your upcoming builds
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

TGP39

Welcome Joe. Your ambition is quite motivating. Can't wait to see some build reports. Cheers, Steve.
Follow me on Instagram under PharmerFx.

gtr2

1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

ggarms

There need to be at least 3 or 4 more delays on your list. Also, welcome.

jimilee

Welcome joe! Sounds like you're well on your way to a full on addiction .
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.