Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

SWAH V3

Started by jmwreck, August 25, 2014, 12:51:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jmwreck

Hi Everyone,

Here is my build for the SWAH V3.

The decay on my build is not responding then I realized I haven't put on the jumper wire from Trim 2 (Bias) to 78L05's out. But I'm not sure if that's what cause the decay's response. It's working as it should except for it though. I will hook it up when I reach home.

Anyway, here are the photos.

Enjoy! :D

alanp

I freely admit I'm jealous of the artwork you guys all put on your pedals (and put me to shame!) :) :) :)
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

selfdestroyer

I love the artwork. Especially the artwork around the knobs. Great looking build.

Cody

jimilee

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Leevibe

Nice! Love the grahics

jmwreck

swaw with a new knob

Leevibe

PERFECT!! Tell me about those knobs. I need some.

selfdestroyer

Great color combination.

Cody

jkokura

Where did you get the gold knobs?

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

GrindCustoms

Love it!

I think those are aged brass colored knobs, available on eBay, bought a load of them a while ago.
Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

diablochris6

That design is fantastic. And that is a great circuit to play with. I don't play with a wah much anymore, but this guy gives me just a little of that funk that I need. Enjoy!
Build guides of my original designs and modifications here

jmwreck

thanks guys. here is the knob

Leevibe

Quote from: jmwreck on October 03, 2014, 11:05:12 PM
thanks guys. here is the knob

Awesome. Thanks for sharing. I really need some of those. Do they seem like decent quality? Is there a metal insert for the set screw?

jmwreck

yup there is, it's actually the same as those knobs from tayda except for the color finish

culturejam

Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects