News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

End of Summer Sale coming

Started by madbean, August 28, 2014, 10:47:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

The End of Summer Sale will be over the Labor Day weekend. We'll start by Saturday afternoon and end on Tuesday afternoon (8.30 - 9.2). It will be a short sale, but long in discounts  ;D

muddyfox

Aww man! And I just grabbed five boards a week ago!  >:(

Tayda coupons, all over again...  ;D

flanagan0718

YES! I still need me a mood ring

pickdropper

Give me a bottle of everything! And a glazed donut....to go.

Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

madbean

Wanted to point out that the international shipping calculation changed a bit, so these customers may see their shipping costs go up a bit. This change was necessary due to some of the larger boards increasing the weight of the packages. I've been eating the costs of the discrepancy (comes from 2oz vs. 3oz 1st Class shipments) for a few months, but obviously that is not sustainable.

Anyway, to address the issue of shipping costs I hope to convert the entire shipping calculator to one that is based on weight. Paypal does not offer an accurate way to do this for the PCBs so y'all can expect a cart-based system to show up natively at some point. Those of you that have been here a long time know I obsess about not over-charging whenever possible (at least not more than 25-50 cents).

culturejam

Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

selfdestroyer

SparkleHorn here.. thanks Brian.

Cody

Mich P

Another Moodring here,
Thanks Brian,
Mich P.

bcalla

I just stocked up - RangeMaster, Moodring, SparkleHorn, Bloviator II, Kingslayer II.

Like I need more in my backlog...

micromegas

Quote from: bcalla on August 31, 2014, 07:19:25 AM
Like I need more in my backlog...

So there's such thing as a backlog.... :) good to know, every board I build goes to my "in process" pile, leaving me with more than 40 projects "in process" (some soldered and ready to box, some partially soldered and some with parts in order )

I also ordered some: Moodring, Kingslayer, Deadringer, LowRider and a couple of usefull RoadRages that I need for other projects
'My favorite programming language is solder' - Bob Pease

Software Developer @ bela.io

Rockhorst

*sigh* couldn't resist...give me some Mutron madness ;D

pickdropper

Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

timbo_93631

Missed out on Moodring.  Special prize for procrastinators is:

No moodring.   :'(
Sunday Musical Instruments LLC.
Sunday Handwound Pickups