News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Dirtbag Deluxe 3?

Started by agoldoor, August 28, 2014, 02:26:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

agoldoor

Okay, I am just too excited to be patient and wait to see it pop up on the Projects page... how close are we?

I finally acquired (I hope) enough MN3005s, so I just had to post and ask.

Where we at B?

guycapuano

m-Kresol

From another recent thread:
Quote from: madbean on August 25, 2014, 12:14:13 PM
These are the projects I am trying to finish Oct-Dec:

Attack Decay
Polyphase
Frequency Analyzer
One sub-mini amp
One sub-mini OD
Dig Dig2
Mandroid (crazy little thing it is)
Rabbit Punch (ABY)
Man O War (analog delay)
Peacekeeper
Bombtrack (OC-2)
Cave Troll (tap tempo delay)
Quadrovibe 2

A big list, but every single one is already in the process of prototyping and debugging. Four per month should be doable.
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

agoldoor

No! Never admit that! ;-)

These days, I spend more time building/planning to build than I do playing guitar... that's the damn shame that I need to correct.

aballen

looking forward to the mini tube projects, and the Dig Dug, and... well damn a lot of them.

madbean

We are getting pretty close. Even my BBDs are hopping with excitement.

jubal81

:o

That's a biggun. I'm going to have have my handlers hold all my calls and clear my schedule.
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

m-Kresol

Holy crap that one looks crazy!
I see aweseomeness coming down our road. You better stock up big time on this one Brian! As we say in Austria: "this one will sell like warm buns."
Can't wait for this one, although 7 trimmers!! already give me the shivers to adjust
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

Alaboogie

OMG IT DOES EXIST!!!

In all seriousness, I really hope it gets released before the end of the month, I've had a stash of 3008's sitting in a drawer for like 2 months now waiting for this beast!

culturejam

Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

selfdestroyer

By the power of grey skull!

That looks intense.

Cody

Shrtyska9

Richard

mean_dorris

Killer!
Will 3005's work in there? - and, will i need 4 of them?

lincolnic

I'm ready.

I was born ready.

Shrtyska9

Quote from: mean_dorris on September 22, 2014, 08:00:00 PM
Killer!
Will 3005's work in there? - and, will i need 4 of them?

I pretty sure 3005's will work. The board is designed to take 4 bbd chips and there is discussion of mixing chips. so 1x MN3005 and 3x MN3008. I thought I read that in a post awhile ago. and here it is: http://www.madbeanpedals.com/forum/index.php?topic=16233.0

Ok so i just re read it and Brian said he would be testing the mixed chip idea so not verified yet.

Richard
Richard