News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

"Hello World"

Started by jjanssen1, August 29, 2014, 02:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jjanssen1

Hi all,
I have been on this forum for "a while" now and realised I still haven't introduced myself,
Well, my name is Joshua and I am 12 years old, During my spare time I build guitar pedals for fun.
Cheers
Joshua
+[----->+++<]>+.+.[--->+<]>---.---[->++<]>.++[--->++<]>+.

mgwhit

Micpoc

Welcome! When I was 12, all I built were Lego spaceships.  ::)

selfdestroyer

Welcome Joshua, I look forward to seeing more of your builds. Young minds at work never cease to amaze me. Glad to see you taking on a great hobby at an early age.

Cody

Leevibe

flanagan0718

Wow 12 huh you gotta be the coolest 12 year old I've heard of! Welcome to the forum!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jimilee

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Justus

I hadn't even discovered guitar when I was 12, let alone building my own pedals, so congrats on that!  Welcome aboard, there's a ton to learn here.  You'll probably be doing more reading than posting for quite awhile.  I find myself needing to ask a question, taking a few seconds to hit the search button, and then finding my answer without actually having to ask the question.  Unlike most forums where the search button doesn't get you the results you need, this forum is really good about it. 

PhiloB

Glad to meet you Joshua.  I'm sure it won't be too long before you are teaching us all something;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gtr2

Good name   ;)  Welcome!

Josh
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer