News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

"Out of Production" = gone forever?

Started by BoxOfSnoo, May 03, 2011, 09:00:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoxOfSnoo

Here I was, holding off on getting a zygote board until after taxes... and now they're gone.  Are they going to come back?  Is this one of your handmade boards you were talking about before, or is this one of the "offline" ones you are just putting on hold?

bigmufffuzzwizz

I believe this is the answer to your question. I'm bummed too but its gonna force me to learn how to etch PCB's!
http://www.madbeanpedals.com/forum/index.php?topic=1627.0
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

BoxOfSnoo

That was my question, are these the handmade ones that he can't keep up with or has he just stopped making these for another reason?

bigmufffuzzwizz

Yes its purely handmade boards he's referring to. He also stated that they might not be gone forever, he just wants to move onto other new projects and catch up on orders(he said some orders he's over a week behind). This has caused me to wanna learn how to etch. I'm thinking in the future when I have more experience and others too, we can start helping Bean and offering some of these projects again. Something that's offered to active members maybe via an email. Its just a thought but I would like to see this site grow.
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

azrael

I am willing to make you a Zygote board, no problem. :)

PM me.

BoxOfSnoo

Quote from: azrael on May 03, 2011, 04:37:32 PM
I am willing to make you a Zygote board, no problem. :)

PM me.

You guys are great... I already had an offer, but if I decide I want another one (quite possible) I'll get in touch with you.  Thanks!