News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Hi

Started by torg, October 04, 2014, 12:55:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

torg

Hi guys, Pawel here. Former operator of turretboard.org also known as a Sinner on freestomp

I see a lot of buddies here from other places so I have decided to join

torg

I'm a diode destroyer? God damn right!!!

brejna

Welcome, nice to have you here. (Y)

Stomptown

Welcome aboard Pawel! You will quickly feel at home here!

torg

Thank you for warm welcoming guys

jubal81

Glad to see you here, bud.  8)
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

muddyfox

Welcome, man!
I mostly only lurk on other boards, this one is by far the friendliest one and I'm glad to call it my pedal building home away from home.

Mike B.

Welcome, Pawel! Nice to have you here indeed.

torg

Thanks again

Actually I'm building amps mostly new days. I don't do much pedals, but I just found in my part stash few Brian's and CJ's boards I bought or scored in trades and I decided to pop in and check what's up ;-)

Soon I'm going to rebuild my old website under new(ish) domain and I'm working on few my own designs (only one pedal, but with glass inside) so I may be able to trow some interesting things back to the community

Leevibe

Welcome Pawel! Don't be shy about posting some amp builds. We're into that too over here.

selfdestroyer

Welcome, Pawel.. your website and Mark over at tagboardeffects were what got me started in this hobby.. so your kind of like my dealer and I need me some MORE!

Look forward to your site revamp and hope you can shed some light on the amp building process as there is a lot of interest on here as of late.

Cody

gtr2

1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

torg

Quote from: selfdestroyer on October 14, 2014, 10:00:56 AM
Welcome, Pawel.. your website and Mark over at tagboardeffects were what got me started in this hobby.. so your kind of like my dealer and I need me some MORE!

Look forward to your site revamp and hope you can shed some light on the amp building process as there is a lot of interest on here as of late.

Cody

I'm sorry for late response - I've been busy lately

This is utter nice what you're saying. Love to DIY spreads like a flu virus ;)

My website plans died and burned but I have a little FB page under https://www.facebook.com/superlead.co.uk/

Unfortunately no further plans for full blow website and such - Kind-off I lost interest in doing such + family and job related tasks are keeping me busy enough

take care

p