News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

New Double Flush Prototype

Started by madbean, May 09, 2011, 06:55:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

Works like a charm! PCB mounted pots, board mounted LED right in the center, and no ticking. This will be a very easy build. I'm going to change the Balance control to 100kC in the BOM. This value will provide a little more range for tweaking the tremolo over the straight guitar signal as well as provide more cut-off. 50kC would probably work just as well, but I don't have any of those.

[attachment deleted by admin]

bigmufffuzzwizz

That looks great. I'd really like to hear a sample. :)
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

k.rock!

Quote from: bigmufffuzzwizz on May 09, 2011, 07:56:49 PM
That looks great. I'd really like to hear a sample. :)

+1

I've been wanting to build this one, so I think I'll hold off until you release this new PCB version! (well, assuming those are your intentions right? :))

-Kaleb
God bless!
www.kalebromero.com

night-B

Awesome work! A really tiny pcb  :)

petesz

Awesome!! I realllly liked the first double flush tremolo i built.. but i gave it to a friend.. so im looking forward to building this one!

maysink

Very exciting. I like all the stomp switch connections in one area.

Is the board mounted pots something you're leaning towards for future builds or was this just a one off? They do cut down on the wiring.
[nothing to see here]
-e

sgmezei

Whooooooweee that looks clean.

gtr2

Ahh...I've been waiting for this one ...  sweet

Josh
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

jimmybjj

Pcbs no longer available

Myramyd

I'm getting ready to build my Double Flush either today or tomorrow actually. Should I use a 100k pot instead of the 10k on the Balance?

I think I only have a 100kA though...

J

madbean

I don't think an audio taper would be a good choice. If you have a 50kB or 250kB that'll work. 500kB also works but reduces output significantly.

Keep in mind, the original 10k is fine. It just never quite eliminates the straight guitar signal so you hear some of it at max blend.

Myramyd

I see--cool, thanks. I may have one of those you mentioned. If not, I'll stick with the 10kB for now.

J