News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Boneyard v1.

Started by Willybomb, October 13, 2014, 11:42:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Willybomb

Gudday all.  Knobs for my Boneyard and Terminus arrived today, so here's the finished and updated photos respectively.

I labeled the Boneyard wrong and mixed up the Crunch and High Gain, so that's the reason for the heatshrinked overlapping pot leads in the gutshot.  It's also got one of IvIark's Klone buffers in there, but it didn't get rid of the whine completely so that's why there's a 150k resistor going from input to ground on the 3pdt.  Jon tells me that's reduced the input impedence to about 15% of what it was, so I'm not sure what the point of the buffer is anymore, or what it was in the first place.  Hope it's actually in the circuit. 

Anyway, pretty happy overall, it's probably my straightest drilling effort, although there's a few issues with the finish..   It's etching primer with a clearcoat, with a (waterproof - inkjets won't work with it as the ink won't dry) laser printer adhesive paper used for the label, with a clearcoat on top of that.  Sticks like s**t to a blanket and you don't want to try and pull it off as it'll stretch the paper.  I found out the hard way, so there's  stretch mark there somewhere...

This will go on a 9v only grab and go pedalboard, leaving my Blackstar HT-Dual on the big mulitvolt board.

Leevibe

Very solid work! I love the pattern in the graphic.

Willybomb

Thanks, it's actually supposed to be speaker grill.  If you look hard enough (it show up more in the thumbnail) there's a speaker behind it - but it's hard to see.

selfdestroyer

Very clean and spacious build. Digging the font choice also.

Cody