News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Greetings from Central California

Started by Dulouz, October 13, 2014, 12:38:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dulouz

Here I am posting in the Parts Jar before I've even given a proper introduction. Apologies for the forum faux pas.

I'm John. I live in the San Joaquin Valley of California. I've been building pedals for about a year and a half now. I have 17 builds completed and about 6 more scheduled. I mostly just do little one offs for buddies. I've been building on vero from the beginning, but I'm looking forward to getting into etching my own boards. I just watched JMK's Eagle tutorials and recreated the Madbean Spark Plug schematic without any errors.

Hopefully I can be a contributing member of this community. Thanks in advance for all the help I'm sure to receive.

John

timbo_93631

Welcome!
   This is a great community, a good bunch of people.  Cody (selfdestroyer) and I are both in Fresno, whereabouts are you?  -Tim
Sunday Musical Instruments LLC.
Sunday Handwound Pickups

Dulouz

Thanks Tim!

I've chatted with Cody already but I'm glad to hear of another builder close by. I've actually been following Cody's blog for some time and found out afterward that he's a Central Valley guy.

I'm just south of you guys in Porterville.

Haberdasher

welcome to the forum from central TX  ;)
Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

wgc

welcome!  treat yourself to some of madbean's boards, well worth it and you will wonder why you waited so long
always the beautiful answer who asks a more beautiful question.
e.e. cummings

Dulouz

selfdestroyer

As Tim (Timbo) said.. we have Fresno on lock down. lol

I always get excited when people live close that are into the same hobbies. Look forward to seeing your builds.

Cody

gtr2

1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer