News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Greetings

Started by rembrandtvanrijn, October 16, 2014, 04:20:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rembrandtvanrijn

Hi there friends!

Only realised there was such a thing as MBP recently I'm really impressed, as a punk that's graduated into a committed anarchist (I'm serious!) it's nice to see people sticking to the DIY ethos!

Unfortunately I have no skills related to pedal building myself, is there an area of the forum where I might be able to have a pedal commissioned?

Niall

rullywowr

Welcome to the forum! 

DIY Guitar Pedal PCB projects!

Shrtyska9

Quote from: rembrandtvanrijn on October 16, 2014, 04:20:52 PM
Hi there friends!

Only realised there was such a thing as MBP recently I'm really impressed, as a punk that's graduated into a committed anarchist (I'm serious!) it's nice to see people sticking to the DIY ethos!

Unfortunately I have no skills related to pedal building myself, is there an area of the forum where I might be able to have a pedal commissioned?

Niall

Welcome man.
You say you have no skills related to pedal building? Well you just showed up to the place where those skills can be learned. Everyone here is more than willing to help with everything from basic soldering to board layouts,enclosure finishing, and anything else you could imagine. Just ask.

Richard

Richard

Leevibe

Welcome! Any number of us could build you a pedal but we're probably more likely to insist that you give it a go. Lots and lots of help here for the noob.

jjanssen1

Welcome to the forum,
If you want to give DIY guitar pedals a go I would recommend one of Madbean's fuzz projects to start with.
Have fun!
Joshua
+[----->+++<]>+.+.[--->+<]>---.---[->++<]>.++[--->++<]>+.