News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

New tayda code!!!

Started by jimilee, November 20, 2014, 02:51:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shrtyska9

The codes don't count towards enclosures afaik. But you would think they would restock before issuing a new code. I mean there is stuff on there they have been out of for what seems like months.
Most of the hardware I plan on grabbing at blms though. That way I don't have to wait as long to get the stuff. ;)

Richard

Richard

Mike

I don't have a Facebook account, since I am not a product. Tayda used to email the codes, but (stupidly) decided to tie them to their social media presence. Lame.

Facebook likes to force you to visit their site, which I choose not to do.

There is a little hidden, undocumented feature of Facebook, though, that lets you build an RSS feed of whatever they call someone's latest posts. Here is the one I built for the Tayda feed: http://www.facebook.com/feeds/page.php?format=atom10&id=149197868487201

Pop that baby into an RSS reader, or use it as a live bookmark for auto-updating.

I never miss a coupon. :)

Mike
My pedal site: Just One More Build

EBRAddict

Quote from: Shrtyska9 on February 13, 2015, 08:40:50 AM
HAPPYVALENTINESDAY is the code good until the 18th.

Hey, thanks you cost me a chunk of money (4,000 items). I need a separate bank account to hide this stuff from my wife.

Luke51411

Quote from: EBRAddict on February 16, 2015, 06:49:46 AM
Quote from: Shrtyska9 on February 13, 2015, 08:40:50 AM
HAPPYVALENTINESDAY is the code good until the 18th.

Hey, thanks you cost me a chunk of money (4,000 items). I need a separate bank account to hide this stuff from my wife.
Haha. The thing about wives is... they'll find out eventually anyway...
I need a separate bank account that magically replenishes the money whenever it's time to make a parts order.

EBRAddict

Speaking of Tayda are their ICs and transistors good to go? On some of them the 1 unit price half the 10-100 unit price of Mouser/Smallbear.

Shrtyska9

I would suggest paying the extra and picking up those items from mouser or smallbear. Tayda is known to have fake jfets. I did get ic's from them when I first started building and haven't had any problems with them however I would rather dish out the few cents more the first time for known legitimate chips and trannies. I buy pots, resistors, caps, and sockets from tayda for personal use, but only because I haven't had the money to reach the the price breaks on all of the values I need.

Richard

Richard

flanagan0718

New code 15% off until March 19th

HELLOMIDOFMARCH

jimilee

About time!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Muadzin

Thanks! Off to the Bat Cave to place a few orders before the Euro plummets even further!

Gone are the days when I could place three orders a month for €100. :( Now I'm lucky to be able to afford two.

lars

I think they wait until after somebody on this forum places an order before releasing a code. Just placed one about two days ago :(
Yep. I clicked the, "continue without supporting us" link....

TreeSlayer

Quote from: lars on March 14, 2015, 03:11:26 PM
I think they wait until after somebody on this forum places an order before releasing a code. Just placed one about two days ago :(
I tend to have the same problem. not this time! lucky day!

LT
"At the line it's just you, me and the tree." the TreeSlayer

"You have the rest of your life to make excuses and be a fuckin' pussy. Today is your day OFF!"  Amiri King

chromesphere

I gotta say this again...parts quality aside (that's a conversation for another time), their express shipping is PHENOMALLY fast...placed an order on Saturday night for some pots and batt snaps (only thing I really buy from them anymore).  Package was on my desk when I came in this morning (Monday morning)...How longs a plane flight from Thailand to Australia...12 hours maybe? Pack the order, customs, drive it to my door...etc...

Go DHL lol :) Man I wish I did their sort of volume so I can offer a similar service, its stellar!
Pedal Parts Shop              Youtube

Muadzin

Quote from: chromesphere on March 15, 2015, 07:11:54 PM
I gotta say this again...parts quality aside (that's a conversation for another time), their express shipping is PHENOMALLY fast...placed an order on Saturday night for some pots and batt snaps (only thing I really buy from them anymore).  Package was on my desk when I came in this morning (Monday morning)...How longs a plane flight from Thailand to Australia...12 hours maybe? Pack the order, customs, drive it to my door...etc...

Go DHL lol :) Man I wish I did their sort of volume so I can offer a similar service, its stellar!

Doesn't the extra cost of express shipping eat up any of the savings you make by ordering from Tayda instead of locally? Or add to any customs charges?

chromesphere

No customs charges.  The sort of volume i order makes express shipping CHEAPER (believe it or not).  I think it happens over $100.  Well, it does to Melbourne Australia anyway...
Pedal Parts Shop              Youtube

jball85

And I just made a huge order, fail....