News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Lets see some pics of your work spaces. We need more picture threads.

Started by jimmybjj, May 17, 2011, 05:45:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmybjj

We need more picture threads to look at  ;D Its always interesting to see other people work areas. Here  are a couple of mine. Including all the FR4 dust EVERYWHERE.

Pcbs no longer available

night-B

A little MBP sticker!  ;)
My future house is not finished yet so I live in a small appartment. Actually my workspace is the table of the dining room. I need to remove/install my stuff each tipe I need my soldering iron  :-[

juansolo

My workspace is actually in a corner of a friends front room at the moment (don't ask). It consists of a litte £10 table from ikea and a dining room chair at the moment. ;)
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

petesz

Not quite as elaborate.. but i thought i'd share anyway!
The working bench:

Stocked up on resistors.. waiting to be sorted:

The testing station and my sparse pedalboard. I sold off all my real pedals to afford DIY parts :( :

jimmybjj

Cool, its not about how big our areas are, its just sharing our get away (for me at least) areas.
Pcbs no longer available

gtr2

1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

madbean

Adorable kid and rad Ghostbusters type scope over on the right.

madbean

petesz

gtr2

Quote from: madbean on May 18, 2011, 06:56:20 PM
Adorable kid and rad Ghostbusters type scope over on the right.

Its an old Tektronix 7904 that I got for free on Craigslist, it didn't have a trace.  I got it functioning again but I still need to work on my oscilloscope chops!  I could sell it for a decent profit but I like "old school" stuff.

Don't forget the madbean sticker on the center of the peg board  ;)

Josh
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

jimmybjj

Ha, I like it. It's time to play "spot the madbean sticker" game.  ;D
Pcbs no longer available

bigmufffuzzwizz

Quote from: gtr2 on May 19, 2011, 04:45:52 AM
Its an old Tektronix 7904 that I got for free on Craigslist, it didn't have a trace.  I got it functioning again but I still need to work on my oscilloscope chops!  I could sell it for a decent profit but I like "old school" stuff.

Thats a great find! Don't sell it! They can be hard to use and understand what your "supposed" to be looking for. It wasn't until now when I'm almost done with my classes that I feel comfortable using one. Check these games out. They could totally help you :)
http://people.sinclair.edu/nickreeder/flashgames.htm
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

bigmufffuzzwizz

Here's a recent picture I have of my current work space. One day I hope to upgrade to a table and eventually something wonderful like Josh or Mr. Henderson!!  ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

gtr2

I was on the kitchen table before as well...  ;D

By the way those games are pretty cool for us electronics geeks.

Josh
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

jimmybjj

Quote from: bigmufffuzzwizz on May 19, 2011, 04:03:57 PM
Here's a recent picture I have of my current work space. One day I hope to upgrade to a table and eventually something wonderful like Josh or Mr. Henderson!!  ;D

I to was at the kitchen table at one time before the wife got tire of my "crap" everywhere. I finally figure outthe secret to a get what you want in a marriage is to take her mad :)
Pcbs no longer available