News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Lets see some pics of your work spaces. We need more picture threads.

Started by jimmybjj, May 17, 2011, 05:45:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PimpMyTone

Simon

Liustucru

Here's my modest work space with the bugged Cave Dweller plugged into my test rig.
I use a music stand to hold the project docs.
It is really tiny but I like spending (too much) time there.

timbo_93631

Sunday Musical Instruments LLC.
Sunday Handwound Pickups

icecycle66

Here are two of the three phases of my soldering station. I forgot to take a pic before starting the project, when the table is actually clean and orderly.

My drilling station is in the shed and it is dark and scary out there right now.

During build (Afterlife on the left, flaming hot Low Rider in the middle)

End of build

Om_Audio

My humble space all cleaned up. Grinding some pcbs to try and fit into 1590a boxes-  ;D

Fender G-Dec amp (GREAT loop feature) as my test amp and well organized misc parts on top. Ahem.

I have plastic bins below with tools and parts and such all fairly organized- I love my little workbench!
C
Sent via soup cans and string.

alanp

My old 'bench images have been Photobucketed, plus the other thread made me want to find and resuscitate this one :)
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

somnif

My former workspace was an upside down microwave box with a lamp on it....

(No I'm not kidding, my apartment is tiny and I had to improvise  :-[ )

pickdropper

Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

EBK

I know my workspace is under this pile of stuff somewhere....  I just need to carefully step around all these dangerous component lead trimmings to get a closer look.....
"There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." --Roger the Shrubber

Willybomb

selfdestroyer

Not very clean but here is a shot of my outside bench:

My wife "allows" me to take over the dining room table as a bench for soldering during the summertime. She's the best!