News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Holiday Sale and more

Started by madbean, December 03, 2014, 04:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

Starting this Saturday we will have a holiday sale that will last several days. It will probably be some percentage off kinda thing. Also, I will make some of the "Short Run" PCBs available at the same time. I am working on the project documentation on those ahead of time and a couple of them are already up. The Short Run PCBs will not be part of the sale because they are already going to be sold at very discounted prices. So, it's kinda the same thing.

Since I know someone will ask: the holiday sale will not coincide with any other new releases or re-stocks. Sales have been a little sluggish over the last two months so I am hoping this sale will help me pick up a few extra gold pieces so I can get all the stuff ordered from the manufacturer that I wanna do. These next two batches are going to be pretty big!

Also, a couple people have asked me to hold onto the Short Run PCBs for them. In this case I have to (regrettably) say "no" because there are very few of them and I want them to be first come first serve. Hence the announcement in advance on when they will be on sale. I will have the Danger Zone, Dirtbaby and probably a few Laser Wolf boards available. That might be it for Saturday. I do believe I might even get up Dirtbaby and Danger Zone samples up in time. I'll work on that.

I hope everyone is gearing up for their own holiday festivities. This is my favorite time of the year...when it is about three weeks out from Xmas. It's way more fun to look forward to than to actually do it, haha.

And not to celebrate my newly forming grey hair...here is a bean with a Santa beard and hat.

knauerj

Alright! Can't wait, I will be anxiously awaiting the Dirtbaby and will probably place an order for something else as well to help fund those new projects.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

madbean

Cool. I think people will be pleasantly surprised with the Dirtbaby. It really did work out well. Actually, this was my second attempt at it. I did another version two years ago but screwed it up royally. This time around I got it right.

Shrtyska9

I've been drooling over the laser wolf since you posted the layout on Facebook so going to grab one of those and probably an afterlife and mudbunny. Really want a naughty fish but they are out of stock. The dirtbaby has really piqued my interest as well. Well it looks like I will be living on ramen for the rest of the month ;) . Lol.

Richard
Richard

dan.schumaker

Awesome.  Thanks for giving a day, now I won't be refreshing the project page every 10 minutes at work  :)

mean_dorris

Quote from: dan.schumaker on December 03, 2014, 05:20:13 PM
Awesome.  Thanks for giving a day, now I won't be refreshing the project page every 10 minutes at work  :)

+1.

I can't wait to give birth to a dirtbaby.

selfdestroyer

Yay! new builds! Thanks for the heads up Brian.

Cody

brucer

Ha! Too funny to think about someone (else) doing that!

[MY MB refreshes today at work varied from every 5-15 minutes ;D]

playpunk

Nice! Don't worry I will try to help out your sales a little....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
"my legend grows" - playpunk

cooder

Great stuff ya ya ya....! Thanks Brian! :)
BigNoise Amplification

m-Kresol

Awesome. I'm anxiously waiting for the cave troll.

Just one small thing... would you mind making the pcbs available in the morning or at night so that we europeans stand a chance of getting one? :)
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

Tremster

+1
Also wonder what exactly the Hot Toddy will be.

Cortexturizer

Quote from: brucer on December 03, 2014, 07:04:01 PM

Ha! Too funny to think about someone (else) doing that!

[MY MB refreshes today at work varied from every 5-15 minutes ;D]

This :D

Anyway, excited for the Danger zone as well, the mosfet overdrive has always had me intrigued.
The dirtbaby is all the rage as much as I can see but I'll probably pass on that and make it easier on the rest of the guys.

will definitely jump on something in the following days and contribute to the site. I tried ordering the Wolfshirt yesterday but even though it's listed as in stock it actually isn't, or at least I couldn't go through with the order.

will probably jump on an aquaboy deluxe then.
https://kuatodesign.blogspot.com - thoughts on some pedals I made
https://soundcloud.com/kuato-design-stompboxes - sounds and jams

raulduke

Great stuff!

Looking forward to trying out the limited edition projects.

flanagan0718

Been doing this since Monday! Been waiting for the Moodring and the Nom Nom. Maybe a ABDLX and a Collosalus too, we shall see.