News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Wonky Madbean Forum Views? Pics

Started by davent, December 08, 2014, 05:24:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davent

Hello, When i arrive via an email notification link, pages have certain areas blacked such as the names of the poster. Anybody else experiencing something similar? Started today and doesn't happen if i travel here via regular channels. Hovering above the blacked out name produces a balloon with the missing info.

Pics

dave
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown

If my photos are missing again... they're hosted by photobucket... and as of 06/2017 being held hostage... to be continued?

Govmnt_Lacky

Looks like you have been infested bro.  :-\

You should run a malware scan.

davent

Thanks for the insight, I'll do that now... however for the first time today didn't happen linking to your response... I shut done chrome after my initial post, reopened chrome/hotmail to find your response and all looks well. To the scan...
dave
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown

If my photos are missing again... they're hosted by photobucket... and as of 06/2017 being held hostage... to be continued?

madbean

Could be that the theme is outdated vs. the version of smf being used now. I will try to remember to check into updating the themes...smf forum probably needs an update too.

selfdestroyer

Kill your browser cache in Chrome also. I'm using the latest Chrome build on my work Win7 laptop and my Mac Book and no issues here.

Cody

davent

It was only happening when i linked to the site from a message within Hotmail and wouldn't you know it, the two times i've visited the forum since starting the thread and using a Hotmail message link, the forum has appeared as it should!

Malwarebytes found one "Non-Malware Object", Avast still hasn't finished the two external harddrives but for the laptop turned up nothing.

Old XP laptop here.
Thanks guys!
dave

davent

Scans say i'm clean and site appears back to normal today. ?
dave