News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Store reopening later this afternoon.

Started by madbean, January 02, 2015, 03:59:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

The store will re-open later this afternoon with the new stock. I'm guessing around 4 - 5pm CST. I have some updates to do on the docs and a few other things to get done first. FYI so no one has to waste time checking the Projects Page.

jubal81

Sweet news. Intrigued by the upcoming Woodhouse. Any preliminary info on that one?
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

Soup39

Can you share the story behind the renamed Snowday? 

midwayfair

madbean

It looks like tomorrow before I can get the doc revisions completed. So, the store is open. Collosalus, Dirtbaby, Moodring, NaughtyFish and NomNom are available again.

morganp

Woot!  And, order placed.  Thanks again.
affiliation: www.dustystrings.com

96ecss

Lucas G.

I've never been so sad in my life, I was all day waiting to buy the dirtbbaby pcb and when the sale was available I found that my credit card was already at the limit and could not buy, I am unlucky !! I hope we do not end the pcbs until I pay the bill on the 9th!  :'(

jimilee

Dammit, I'm gone gettin my new place all set up and then I miss this!!!
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

madbean

pierre67

madbean

NaughtyFish is up. I will add the voltages to this doc, but it is going to have to wait another day.
http://www.madbeanpedals.com/projects/NaughtyFish/NaughtyFish2015.pdf

madbean

madbean

flanagan0718

Finally ordered my Moodring! Can't wait to build it!