News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Dirtbaby

Started by LaceSensor, January 03, 2015, 07:54:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaceSensor

alanp

Brian (along with a few other people here) are one of those guys who you'll order a PCB from based purely on a description, because you KNOW it's going to be good. Very nice demo, mind :)
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

cooder

Great demo and sound! Gotta catch a dirtbaby for sure.... awesome! 8)
BigNoise Amplification

lincolnic

Thanks for making this! I gotta say, even though I know Brian only designs awesome circuits, I'm really impressed at how close the Dirtbaby comes to the real thing. Way to go, Bean.

LaceSensor

got a new PT chip in there, tames the noise some.

GrindCustoms

Very nice demo Ian!

Seems like the original DMM sets your sound back a bit more, like it's coming from further away, really liking that aspect of it.

While the 2 others are a bit more in your face, especially the DirtBaby... though i do also think that they capture the essence of the DMM very well, great job mate!

Rej
Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

LaceSensor

Quote from: GrindCustoms on January 07, 2015, 01:06:54 PM
Very nice demo Ian!

Seems like the original DMM sets your sound back a bit more, like it's coming from further away, really liking that aspect of it.

While the 2 others are a bit more in your face, especially the DirtBaby... though i do also think that they capture the essence of the DMM very well, great job mate!

Rej

might be subtle differences in Mix/Blend or just the fact that the Big Box has all the MOJO ;)
Im going with MOJO

gtr2

Really nice demo!

I still prefer the original but the dirtbaby is really pretty close...

Josh
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

neve1272

fantastic demo lace ...plus i love the the band choices

really closer in sound then i thought  they would be,  judging by the video
Kip

GrindCustoms

Quote from: LaceSensor on January 07, 2015, 05:06:33 PM
Quote from: GrindCustoms on January 07, 2015, 01:06:54 PM
Very nice demo Ian!

Rej

might be subtle differences in Mix/Blend or just the fact that the Big Box has all the MOJO ;)
Im going with MOJO

I also vote Mojo... the almighty force that can ruin all of our sound conception!  ;D
Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/